KFC-gate - The Chicken Crusades

kev1969

I am. I'm very offended. How dare he give off about eating pork whilst my kith and kin labour under the islamic yoke. They've lived in Oldham for generations (c.1850) and have always prized the eating of schweinfleisch so why should they move in order to eat their choice of cack in some prefabricated cack chicken restaurant? Eh? I'd rather be a narrow minded racist bigot - and I am and I love it, love it - than be prancing around Durham in some fancy loafers and a pink sweater thrown over my shoulders la la la'ing all the way to the nearest Sandwich Emporium. We call them butty's down here lad, you Norman Tebbett in reverse.

It’s these illegal immigrants that make my blood boil. Well, not all of them. Specifically the Australian who I am waiting to be kicked out so that I can have his job. What’s wrong with just slapping the ball and chain set on and flinging him on a ship like in the olden days?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s these illegal immigrants that make my blood boil. Well, not all of them. Specifically the Australian who I am waiting to be kicked out so that I can have his job. What’s wrong with just slapping the ball and chain set on and flinging him on a ship like in the olden days?

or have them run at some Turks who happen to be firing a heavy machine gun in their direction. Then have them whinge about it for the next 90 years.

I personally hate most foreigners, people who look like they might be foreigners and the majority of non-foreigners

or have them run at some Turks who happen to be firing a heavy machine gun in their direction. Then have them whinge about it for the next 90 years.

I personally hate most foreigners, people who look like they might be foreigners and the majority of non-foreigners

My current boss is a Convict as well. I just gave him a reprise of the routine I used to do for my Kiwi boss when he wanked on about Gallipoli, agreeing that the British left them in the lurch but explaining that it was a sensible tactic using them to deplete the Turks’ bullets and sheels on them whilst keeping the best troops, the British, safe in reserve. They always see the funny side of that.

My current boss is a Convict as well. I just gave him a reprise of the routine I used to do for my Kiwi boss when he wanked on about Gallipoli, agreeing that the British left them in the lurch but explaining that it was a sensible tactic using them to deplete the Turks’ bullets and sheels on them whilst keeping the best troops, the British, safe in reserve. They always see the funny side of that.

I'd keep this tidbit from your Antipodean colleagues then. The headline in one of the major newspapers the day after the second day of Gallipoli- 6 VC's before breakfast. I've seen one of those VC's in a museum, it was won by a gentleman in the same regiment as the others- the location for this regiment.

Lancashire- The VC is in Bury's Lancashire fusiliers museum.

a fine body of men. A gg grandfather of mine was there with the Dublin Fusiliers. They all suffered hearing damage from the high pitched whining coming from the Australian trenches.

As for the antipodeans and Gallipoli...........more British soldiers were there, more British soldiers died, more British soldiers died per head of population during the whole war than the Australians, all the Australians were volunteers and all volunteered to fight for Britain and all would probably be dismayed by their d'head descendents and to top it off a large % of these Australians were first or second generation immigrants from the mother country and felt just as much towards Britain as they did Australia. Why can't they just crack on with it - you dont hear the Canadians whining like little girls about what we did or didnt do.

And and...the man who was held up after the war as a great example of the Aussie digger sprit at Gallipoli, the archetypal Australian in fact - he plodded too and fro with a donkey carrying wounded down to the beach - turned out to be a Geordie. Ha!

And they probably dont even like bacon.

Sod the bother with bacon....

Link didnt work....he's a sky news report today.....

"Kentucky Fried Chicken is being prosecuted after environmental health inspectors found cockroaches, mice and flies at one of its busiest restaurants in Britain. Skip related content

Related photos / videos Enlarge photo Officials said a cockroach scurried across a counter when they visited the fast food outlet in Leicester Square, central London.

They claimed a mouse was seen running across the floor and flies buzzed around their heads at the Coventry Street premises.

Inspectors also recorded evidence of black sticky grease caking bread roll containers and trays of raw chicken.

They claimed dirty cloths were used to wipe food preparation surfaces, chicken racks were covered in congealed fat and food warming units were dirty.

Officials also alleged a one-metre pool of dried blood was found on the floor and deeply-engrained grime covered walls and shelves.

Mould and dirt was found on the floor of the food preparation room and on walls, doors and ceilings, they claimed.

KFC, based in Goldsworth Road, Surrey, is being prosecuted by City of Westminster Council.

The allegations against the branch were outlined in court documents presented at City of Westminster Magistrates Court.

Other charges related to mayonnaise stored at warm temperatures, food wrappers left on the floor, a lack of hygienic facilities for handwashing and a pile of 14 bags of rubbish left leaking liquid on to the floor.

The fast food chain faced 13 charges brought under food hygiene regulations following an inspection on August 15 last year.

A court official said KFC pleaded not guilty to all 13 charges and a case management hearing would be held on February 22.

A spokesman for KFC said: "As soon as we were made aware of the results of the EHO (environmental health officer) inspection... we took immediate action to bring the restaurant back up to our strict hygiene standards.

"The restaurant is being closely monitored to ensure that they are maintained

Edited by futchers briefs

Sod the bother with bacon....

Link didnt work....he's a sky news report today.....

"Kentucky Fried Chicken is being prosecuted after environmental health inspectors found cockroaches, mice and flies at one of its busiest restaurants in Britain. Skip related content

Related photos / videos Enlarge photo Officials said a cockroach scurried across a counter when they visited the fast food outlet in Leicester Square, central London.

They claimed a mouse was seen running across the floor and flies buzzed around their heads at the Coventry Street premises.

Inspectors also recorded evidence of black sticky grease caking bread roll containers and trays of raw chicken.

They claimed dirty cloths were used to wipe food preparation surfaces, chicken racks were covered in congealed fat and food warming units were dirty.

Officials also alleged a one-metre pool of dried blood was found on the floor and deeply-engrained grime covered walls and shelves.

Mould and dirt was found on the floor of the food preparation room and on walls, doors and ceilings, they claimed.

KFC, based in Goldsworth Road, Surrey, is being prosecuted by City of Westminster Council.

The allegations against the branch were outlined in court documents presented at City of Westminster Magistrates Court.

Other charges related to mayonnaise stored at warm temperatures, food wrappers left on the floor, a lack of hygienic facilities for handwashing and a pile of 14 bags of rubbish left leaking liquid on to the floor.

The fast food chain faced 13 charges brought under food hygiene regulations following an inspection on August 15 last year.

A court official said KFC pleaded not guilty to all 13 charges and a case management hearing would be held on February 22.

A spokesman for KFC said: "As soon as we were made aware of the results of the EHO (environmental health officer) inspection... we took immediate action to bring the restaurant back up to our strict hygiene standards.

"The restaurant is being closely monitored to ensure that they are maintained

The one on Elk Mill has been closed fairly recently by the public health people.......

I hate people...........

Me and the general public do not get on. Tesco's really should be a no-go zone for me, as the wife is often dragging me back into the car, as I try to "reason" with somebody who is driving the wrong way around the car park. Or telling me to cool off whilst I negotiate around the twelve or so people who have decided to stop and chat right in the middle of the main aisle.

It's a good job I don't work in a customer facing sector - I'd get sacked within hours, and somebody would be sporting a broken jaw.

Put as much space between me and them, it's better for everybody.

Or telling me to cool off whilst I negotiate around the twelve or so people who have decided to stop and chat right in the middle of the main aisle.

It genuinely baffles me why women (and older men) have to park their trolley diagonally across the aisle leaving just enough room for three quarters of a trolley to get past on either side of them.

It must take hours of planning to get this action so precise.

Last week I turned round in a huff and forgot to buy the Vimto because of it, and that's on one of the wider aisles.

There was hell to pay with Mrs o4u when I got home.

It genuinely baffles me why women (and older men) have to park their trolley diagonally across the aisle leaving just enough room for three quarters of a trolley to get past on either side of them.

It must take hours of planning to get this action so precise.

Last week I turned round in a huff and forgot to buy the Vimto because of it, and that's on one of the wider aisles.

There was hell to pay with Mrs o4u when I got home.

My personal favourite is a slow moving person who manages to prevent overtaking on a narrow pavement or through a relatively narrow gap by subtely altering course to just about block off whichever side you attempt to get round them on.

My personal favourite is a slow moving person who manages to prevent overtaking on a narrow pavement or through a relatively narrow gap by subtely altering course to just about block off whichever side you attempt to get round them on.

I know for a fact that old biddies come out walking through town on working people's dinner hour just to piss them off.

It all further backs up the Harsh But Fair Party's euthanasia policy.

Edited by OldhamSheridan