KFC-gate - The Chicken Crusades

kev1969

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suggesting that England is only for white Christians is more than tad racist. Its text book!!

So you cannot find the qoute because it does not exist.

Now find the qoute that states England is only for white Christians?

You sir are a typical PC Stasi who throw accusations of racism around like conffetti and then makes nasty remarks up to try to justify your intolerant attitude to anyome who has a complaint about equality in a certain direction.

So you cannot find the qoute because it does not exist.

Now find the qoute that states England is only for white Christians?

You sir are a typical PC Stasi who throw accusations of racism around like conffetti and then makes nasty remarks up to try to justify your intolerant attitude to anyome who has a complaint about equality in a certain direction.

I just shown your quote... I said Muslims should have more rights... You responded by saying "when in a foreign land" bollox...

They weren't ever denied access. They may have denied themselves access through choice.

As you said yourself the change is merely a business one on the part of KFC and Subway!

You have a different view on religion than myself but I am prepared to take your point...

No it ain't irrelevent Rummy and I am sorry but that is a typical responce from the PC Stasi. Only christain white can be racist and that is far from the truth. Racism is a 2 way street and in my view the PC brigade have done a very, very good job of promoting racism in this country.

OAFC0000. Yup they can sell what they want and I have chosen never to frequent them again as I feel they are acting in a racist manner by denying choice to one section of the population to please another section by changing the menu to suit one section rather than opening up a seperate outlet to ensure equality. That is all I said in the first post but then the accusations of racism come my way in a very predictable fashion.

PC Stasi? PC Brigade? You make me sound like a right Commie. I can categorically tell you that I am not, however I digress. It is irrelevant because the situation has not arisen, what you have done is created a scenario and said "look, look what will happen - it'll happen y'know". It might do eventually, but not for the reasons you're suggesting. It's almost as if you want there to be some Muslim conspiracy so you can complete your Chicken Crusade.

We've come a long way over the years, it used to be brash in-the-street and in-your-face racism we that we had to endure, now there seems to be only situations like the Halal meat at KFC to latch on to, to discredit and alienate communities.

Carry on your embarrassing Chicken Crusade, but don't forget - in this instance you have a choice, you always have had, and you will continue to do so - in a sector where the Muslim community previously had not. Who's the second class citizen there then?

You really are a disgrace aren't you

You have found the qoute

In a foreign land you do as they do

You have then added that I said BRITISH MUSLIMS were in a FOREIGN LAND. Your capitals by the way. The phrase you qouted is a very well known phrase and is not seen as racist at all by a cross section of the community including a major proportion of muslims. And the rest of the post you qouted from was anything but racist.

Any comment on MacDonalds in Saudi where it promotes 100% halal? Fine to me as it is a muslim country and that is their belief with no need to compromise for anyone by providing swine products

And Rummy to then describe muslims as second class citizens because of non halal in KFC and subway is laughable. They are not second class and have alot of halal choice. Sadly I don't have choice at KFC oldham and rochdale, or certain subway outlets now because they converted rather than split the outlets to halal/non halal

Edited by Max Damage

You really are a disgrace aren't you

You have found the qoute

You have then added that I said BRITISH MUSLIMS were in a FOREIGN LAND. Your capitals by the way. The phrase you qouted is a very well known phrase and is not seen as racist at all by a cross section of the community including a major proportion of muslims. And the rest of the post you qouted from was anything but racist.

So you was on about just the Muslims visiting on holiday ? :wink: and it was not a response to my question about why should Muslims be given more access etc...

Any comment on MacDonalds in Saudi where it promotes 100% halal? Fine to me as it is a muslim country and that is their belief with no need to compramise for anyone by providing swine products

Company in targeting the most people possible shocker ? Same as here ?

Edited by oafc0000

PC Stasi? PC Brigade? You make me sound like a right Commie. I can categorically tell you that I am not, however I digress. It is irrelevant because the situation has not arisen, what you have done is created a scenario and said "look, look what will happen - it'll happen y'know". It might do eventually, but not for the reasons you're suggesting. It's almost as if you want there to be some Muslim conspiracy so you can complete your Chicken Crusade.

We've come a long way over the years, it used to be brash in-the-street and in-your-face racism we that we had to endure, now there seems to be only situations like the Halal meat at KFC to latch on to, to discredit and alienate communities.

Carry on your embarrassing Chicken Crusade, but don't forget - in this instance you have a choice, you always have had, and you will continue to do so - in a sector where the Muslim community previously had not. Who's the second class citizen there then?

Rummy, I don't know how well you know the area, but, the KFC in question sits next to a on the main, non muslim catchment. There is a Pizza Hut which is a few yards away, will they stop selling ham on their pizzas? The point trying to be made is why serve only halal food? Why not make efforts to serve ALL of your customers?

And Rummy to then describe muslims as second class citizens because of non halal in KFC and subway is laughable. They are not second class and have alot of halal choice. Sadly I don't have choice at KFC oldham and rochdale, or certain subway outlets now because they converted rather than split the outlets to halal/non halal

You can still eat at KFC... It is only your preference for bacon that is making you look elsewhere...

Rummy, I don't know how well you know the area, but, the KFC in question sits next to a on the main, non muslim catchment. There is a Pizza Hut which is a few yards away, will they stop selling ham on their pizzas? The point trying to be made is why serve only halal food? Why not make efforts to serve ALL of your customers?

What has area got to do with it ?

A KFC on elk mill is going to be targeting the whole of Oldham I would imagine....

KFC are trying to serve everyone by removing swine... Swine is NOT a requirement it IS a preference...

Specifically catered for ahead of Christians... Point out what is on the menu which I can not eat ?

Its not about putting Christians second... Its about expanding the number of people who can eat together....

I find it funny that so many people bang on about "Christians" being left out when the majority of you are clearly want nothing to do with Christianity... If myself as a practising Christian is fine with this then why do non practising Christians have a problem and talk about how Christians are being discriminated against. Its bonkers :)

As you keep repeating :) Your welcome to your opinion :)

As a Christian myself and one against ritual slaughter, why should I eat meat slaughtered this way to appease a religious minority in country where the majority is Christian ? It doesn`t sit very comfortably with my beliefs.

Edited by AndyBlue2

You can still eat at KFC... It is only your preference for bacon that is making you look elsewhere...

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!

My CHOICE has been removed because of sombody elses religion!!!

Why the hell should I have to now drive to Ashton when I could have walked to Oldham?

I gave you the Saudi MacDonalds. Now may I present the UAE MacDonalds

http://www.mcdonaldsarabia.com/english/uae...ity_highest.asp

100% Halal again

Do you think they will selectively itroduce bacon for a minority population?

What has area got to do with it ?

A KFC on elk mill is going to be targeting the whole of Oldham I would imagine....

KFC are trying to serve everyone by removing swine... Swine is NOT a requirement it IS a preference...

You said in Saudi they are satisfying the majority, the majority in Oldham then are NOT muslim.

As a Christian myself and one against ritual slaughter, why should I eat meat slaughtered this way to appease a religious minority in country where the majority is Christian ? It doesn`t sit very comfortably with my beliefs.

If you are a Christian then you will know that Christians have zero requirements regarding the way an animal is slaughtered.

While it might not sit comfortably with your "personal" beliefs it dose not in ANY way conflict your Christian beliefs...

You said in Saudi they are satisfying the majority, the majority in Oldham then are NOT muslim.

Muslims have a REQUIREMENT not to eat swine. If they put swine on the menu then the majority can not eat there. By removing swine from the menu in the UK you do not create a situation where you violate the REQUIREMENTS of anyone...

No one in this country is REQUIRED to eat swine. Is it that hard of a concept to grasp ?

Muslims have a REQUIREMENT not to eat swine. If they put swine on the menu then the majority can not eat there. By removing swine from the menu in the UK you do not create a situation where you violate the REQUIREMENTS of anyone...

No one in this country is REQUIRED to eat swine. Is it that hard of a concept to grasp ?

Freedom of choice....

I wrote to Subway and they responded about the needs of the local community. I then responded that I was part of that community and they had removed my choice on their menu based on religeous grounds. They never replied again because I did not accept their waffle about the community.

I wrote to Subway and they responded about the needs of the local community. I then responded that I was part of that community the most important person in the community and they had removed my choice on their menu based on religeous grounds a want to serve as much of the community as possible. They never replied again because I did not accept their waffle about the community as they accepted that most people are not THAT arsed about bacon.

Fixed for you

:wink:

Edited by oafc0000

To sell what you want?

I suppose so yes, but is it not religeous beliefs (sorry for the benefit of zero) BELIEFS and not requirements. It is a requirement to follow the faith, but then the faith is only a belief, as all faiths are.