KFC-gate - The Chicken Crusades

kev1969

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Head in the sand attitude until it is too late. Asda/Tesco/Sainsbury in Oldham at some point and I am sure you will defend the racist discrimination to the hilt.

Hahaha! Too late? What on earth do you mean?

Oh :censored:! I can't get no pork at the meat counter in Tesco. Whatever am I going to do?

• 4 months later...

I will report back fully when I finally get away to live in a conservative Islamic state. I do know that despite them being extremely in favour of Sahria law 4 and 5 start hotels (ie the ones that Western people stay in there) and special shops are allowed to sell alcohol. Apparently the McDonalds all do free home delivery, although firstly I doubt I will resort much to that muck, and more importantly, I doubt they will put a strip of bacon onto your burger for your. Fingers crossed I might get to commit certain acts illegal outside the laws of marriage and they won't do me so long as I keep it private.

Compare allowing this to Subway and KFC changing the menu in a couple of shops. The odd mind in Oldham is adapting slower than the rest of the world.

KFC is for chicken. It is only obliged to sell chicken...take everything away from the menu, but leave the chicken.

I did feel slightly aggrieved on the two occasions I queued round the Elk Mill drive through .... to be told at the window that they'd sold out of chicken.

Corn on the cob and large fries really doesn't replace the anticipated finger lickin' experience.

• 5 weeks later...

Beef bacon?

BEEF BACON???

BEEF BACON??????????

BEEF BACON??????????

:ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting:

I want* bacon made out of a pig but I will have to go 1000 miles to Eritrea for it, and even then they might not have any or I could get shot. I am outraged.

* I do not eat bacon.

Beef bacon?

BEEF BACON???

BEEF BACON??????????

BEEF BACON??????????

:ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting:

I want* bacon made out of a pig but I will have to go 1000 miles to Eritrea for it, and even then they might not have any or I could get shot. I am outraged.

* I do not eat bacon.

I take it you found a bona fide Roman Catholic Church at which to worship this morning? Probably they've got one in the hotel...

I take it you found a bona fide Roman Catholic Church at which to worship this morning? Probably they've got one in the hotel...

Sadly I was in work, but there does appear to be one, and with a booming turnover as well. For starters the Philipines are one of the most common sources of slave labour guest workers here. Apparently there is no problem at all with being a Christian but what you REALLY mustn't do is say you are an atheist.

I know it's 6 months too late, but I've just read this whole laughable thread. I understand zeroes passion for exposing racist behaviour but when max said 'when in a foreign country...' I took it to mean if an Englishman goes abroad he is expected to respect the laws religeons beliefs etc of that country. Yet when someone else comes to England they can kick up a fuss about something offending them and the councils will bend over backwards to accomodate.

Anyone remember the fuss about the threat to remove the owl from the bollards in the town centre? If that reared it's head again I reckon it would be passed.

So were not allowed to say blackboard or whiteboard. We can't have owls on bollards. There is still a fuss about displaying st George flags. But airport staff are not allowed to ask Muslim women to lower their veils?

I'm not racist. I don't get offended if someone asks me to write on a whiteboard. I am constantly pulling people up for saying 'paki' or 'chink'. Yet I do believe that an Englishman should be allowed to eat bacon in his own bloody town.

I can't even remember what point I was trying to make now! I think it was something to do with respecting other peoples faiths and beliefs being a two way street.

Religeon schmelidgeon. And I went to Blue coat!

I've got a headache.....

So were not allowed to say blackboard or whiteboard. We can't have owls on bollards.

Firstly, is this true? Never heard this before.

Secondly, even if it is, that's just nonsense from idiots - nothing to do with double standards for the treatment of religious faiths.