A win against Leeds in the Cup or a win against Leeds in the League

Sorry I want both and to choose one or the other is too hard. Sure the cup money would be nice but not as nice as a day out at Wembley. Which the 3 points loss may deny us.

I would have too choose league im afraid , I want to give us the best chance of leaving this place

A draw at BP in the FA Cup.

A win in the replay at Elland Road, with TV coverage and a 45% share of £500k in gate receipts.

2 wins in the league.

And a last minute winner at Wembley in the play-off final .... against a Leeds side that had been 3-0 up and coasting to promotion 10 minutes earlier.

Edited by opinions4u

A draw at BP in the FA Cup.

A win in the replay at Elland Road, with TV coverage and a 45% share of £500k in gate receipts.

2 wins in the league.

And a last minute winner at Wembley in the play-off final .... against a Leeds side that had been 3-0 up and coating to promotion 10 minutes earlier.

I think we'd all prefer that option :grin:

League for me. We won't win the FA Cup but 3 points in the league might be the difference between relegation/playoffs/promotion come the end of the season.

Most of me agrees.

But there is the possibilty that a R1 victory leads onto a future tie that would attract significant money into the club that could have a dramtic effect on our ability to add to the squad in Jan or the summer and have a bigger longer team impact than 3 pts.

Alsowe could get the kind of day out that we had at Everton - which will live long in the memory far longer than any 3pts in a 3rd division game no matter who the opposition.

This is one of those tricky ones in this season at the moment I'd probably take the cup as I don't think 3 points will make a difference either way in the league (Leeds will still go up and we won't make the play-offs). However, last season with the start we had I'd have taken the league as the 3 points might have made a difference to both teams come the end of the season.

I might change my mind after Sunday though if we do well enough to suggest we have a realistic chance of the play-offs.

we WILL make the playoffs this year I just have a real certain confident feeling we will do it with Dave and co.

Haven't seen anything in this league that says any of the teams are definately better than us, the only team that does impress me is Norwich, the rest are all of the same quality and can beat each other, that includes Leeds who if you take Beckford out are an average team.

we will beat hudders, get in that top 6 and stay there i think. Nice cup win vs Leeds, a draw in the home game and our annual 3 points at elland road and up we go thank you very much!!

BELIEVE!!

we WILL make the playoffs this year I just have a real certain confident feeling we will do it with Dave and co.

Haven't seen anything in this league that says any of the teams are definately better than us, the only team that does impress me is Norwich, the rest are all of the same quality and can beat each other, that includes Leeds who if you take Beckford out are an average team.

we will beat hudders, get in that top 6 and stay there i think. Nice cup win vs Leeds, a draw in the home game and our annual 3 points at elland road and up we go thank you very much!!

BELIEVE!!

You been drinking tonight? :grin: