Nice flag, Rocky. Does it get an airing often...? Can't recall seeing it out and about.

Last time it came out was Leicester away. Time before that was Bournemouth when we won 3-0. Never lost when it's been out. It's just a pain to carry as it's so big, especially when you're half cut.

Last time it came out was Leicester away. Time before that was Bournemouth when we won 3-0. Never lost when it's been out. It's just a pain to carry as it's so big, especially when you're half cut.

Leicester last season was a good display, it's just a shame that my flag has no tags on the bottom (and yes I have thought about requesting for one but I've just never had the time to go round to do it), you can't see it very well over seats

i had a big union jack with oafc on the front but when i decided to jump over the fencing and celebrate with super sean mcarthy away at stoke after his last minute goal on tv in the 90s the police never returned it to me! if anyone knows where it is please let me know.

how many other people on here own one? I've got my flag, which I take to most games, although it's a bit different now seeing as I live in Sheffield not Glossop. How good would it be to have everyone who owns a flag to take it to one away game?

erm got a few!

couldnt we arrange for all flags to be put in the old lookers side on home matches??

I always think 'The Pop' at Knowsley Road looks great with Saints flags plastered all along the back wall, in fact their main Forum RedVee.net even their own flag - now I know we have the Ernie flag but what about an OWTB's flag?

Edited by oafcprozac

Mines flying proudly out of my apartment window in the centre of Leeds ready for the big cup game on Saturday! Come on you blue boys don't let us down..

I hope you're on the top floor and the lift's out of order and you've got a good lock....

• 3 weeks later...