Head of marketing Appointed

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think they showed him around before offering him the job ? Or do you think that worried look is the result of realising what he has just signed up to :)

Hopefully he will point out you have to fix some things before you try to flog the current dead horse...

Edited by oafc0000

He looks a bit Jewish to me :mmm:

:sleeping:

This hopefully will show the fans that the club are wanting to move forward, things have been slow to a point of sometimes looking like they are going backwards but its time to let things lay and look forward to the future !!

Guy isnt going to change everything over night, his experience will help identify what needs doing and must be given time to do things BY EVERYONE including us the fans.

The experience this new person has proves this will not be a cheap option for the club

The ideas of fans that have been pinned will go a long way to help Guy understand our frustrations.

I will also open a thread Dear Guy ...... were I want fans to state POSITIVE suggestions and not look at the things the club havent done so far but what he can help formulate into a marketing strategy for the future !!!

BP1960... I'm sure the Lottery will go from strength to strength, it is something I personally would like to take on vi athe Trust to raise money for a club project ... Maybe the supporters Bar in the new stadium, A new Minibus or for the 'Youths'

This hopefully will show the fans that the club are wanting to move forward, things have been slow to a point of sometimes looking like they are going backwards but its time to let things lay and look forward to the future !!

Guy isnt going to change everything over night, his experience will help identify what needs doing and must be given time to do things BY EVERYONE including us the fans.

The experience this new person has proves this will not be a cheap option for the club

The ideas of fans that have been pinned will go a long way to help Guy understand our frustrations.

I will also open a thread Dear Guy ...... were I want fans to state POSITIVE suggestions and not look at the things the club havent done so far but what he can help formulate into a marketing strategy for the future !!!

BP1960... I'm sure the Lottery will go from strength to strength, it is something I personally would like to take on vi athe Trust to raise money for a club project ... Maybe the supporters Bar in the new stadium, A new Minibus or for the 'Youths'

Sorry Richie, but this appointment stinks of a lack of ambition.

Appointing only 1 commercial manager! What are the club going to achieve by that. You need at least 2 commercial managers to put all the fantastic super duper ideas into practice. 1 commercial manager shows that the club is planning for a future at this level and no higher.

Your not kidding me with this appointment.

Bah!!!! :wink:

Cheers,

Harry

Glad to see the position finally filled. I hope he gets the budget he is going to need and hopefully he will eventually more than pay for himself with the much needed new revenue streams he establishes.

TTA obviously felt it was finally a viable option :wink:

I hope this Guy comes onto OWTB and reads the previous problems/issues with the club and discusses his plans and idea's to get the club turned around again. Sean Jarvis was great for talking to the fan's and the attendances went up with him running the marketing. Tough job ahead for him but its not an impossible task and it's something I'd love to do because at the moment us as fan's are just helpless in helping the club.

Welcome to Latics...

Don't worry, somebody will be along soon to fit this appointment into a conspiricy theory soon I'm sure :wink:

wheres corp gone?????

surely he must have something to say about his doom mongering being tampered with

finally the club is listening and doing something more proactive than sitting on hands

wheres corp gone?????

surely he must have something to say about his doom mongering being tampered with

finally the club is listening and doing something more proactive than sitting on hands

Why on earth would he want to comment on something posititive? Where's the bloody fun in that? :angry:

:hanged:

how you make that out :huh:

Just me being silly Bob - I was replying to a post asking for a conspiracy, and I had conspired with a Jewish poster earlier this week to hint at a Jewish conspiracy within the club, the club which is, as we know, a Jewish conspiracy.

I think we decided it was Dean Brill's fault in the end.

Just me being silly Bob - I was replying to a post asking for a conspiracy, and I had conspired with a Jewish poster earlier this week to hint at a Jewish conspiracy within the club, the club which is, as we know, a Jewish conspiracy.

I think we decided it was Dean Brillss's fault in the end.