Party at Norwich

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where we can get hold of some beach balls or inflatables this time of year?

Did you get yer balls??...errrmmmmmmmmmmm

Saw some in "the works" in Oldham today but they were foam ones but the size of a beach ball.

:grin:

Have a good one..

I was looking forward to making a proper beery weekend of the Norwich trip since the fixtures came out. Sadly I won't be able to make it. Have several beers for me lads, and enjoy - it is a damn good town for a drunken weekend! (As for the football I'd suggest going with a 10-0 handicap in mind, so anything better than a 10-0 defeat is victory! :grin: )

You can't get wet in the pub :wink:

1) Spill beer over yourself

2) Mate spills beer over you

3) Lass throws drink over you

4) Over-powerful gents tap sprays back from sink

5) In hurry to get back to beer, replace Doctor Johnson too early, resulting in leakage

6) Put arm down in sea of spilt beer

7) Fail to consult the German Good Beer Guide before going into a basement bar off the beaten tracks in Germany. One with rubber furniture.

8) Follow through having been on the Lees the night before

9) Throw up on yourself

10) Someone else throws up on you

And that's just my initial thoughts.

Why am I thinking leeslover has done all of those?

On the same night. :lol:

Not on the same night, but I've done more than 7 of them :unsure:

It reminded me of a night back at Uni when I was pointing out the clear untruth of a bloke using the Bill Clinton, "I did not have sex with that woman," line by pointing out that he had personally told me on two occasions that she had performed that special lady-favour for him. Unfortunately said lady was also there and spat her drink all over me, at which point some wag suggested that she hadn't swallowed as she was saving it for a special occasion.