Party at Norwich

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

remember there are 2 norwich travelodges ...central and riverside(which doesn't open till thursday!)

we are in Riverside,how many more are booked in there?.

Nowt like being thrown in at the deep end in a new job :grin:

Edited by SAV

que? :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm a good boy, me.

i just fall over and sleep...anywhere! :stretcher:

oh..we're in the central...same as you.

I've heard all the stories about sleeping in doorways but remember this is Norwich and it will be a tiny bit cooler than Barca :lol:

I've heard all the stories about sleeping in doorways but remember this is Norwich and it will be a tiny bit cooler than Barca :lol:

it was in december and i was freezing..i only had a t shirt on! (well obviously jeans etc too..i have to put that before the smart arses here point it out!)

and it wasn't a doorway..it was in a bank foyer..with a load of down and outs with all their blankets(who wouldn't share!..but that's a whole completely different chapter! B)

Is it me or does anyone else think that this will just look like little Oldham's cup final to our 'big-time' hosts!!!

It will be great if we can create as good an atmosphere as last time we played at Norwich, arguably in our 'cup final'. It was the last game of the season and we were hoping for a miracle to happen elsewhere to stay in the Premier League. Norwich fans wanted Ipswich to go down and Chris Sutton did his best to help keep us up by missing a series of great chances. Everton were 0-2 down against Wimbledon at Goodison, and in danger of being relegated. That is until the Dons' keeper Hans Seger, who was the subject of other match-fixing allegations years later and found guilty of breaching the F.A.'s betting regulations, contrived to give Everton the points. We lost 1-0 and Sheffield United went down.

The Latics fans at Carrow Road that day created a fantastic atmosphere, singing their hearts out with tears in their eyes, in thanks and celebration for three seasons in the top flight.

On the NCFC fans' message board there is a reference to looking forward to bringing back together two of the founder members of the Premier League.

It will be great if we can create as good an atmosphere as last time we played at Norwich, arguably in our 'cup final'. It was the last game of the season and we were hoping for a miracle to happen elsewhere to stay in the Premier League. Norwich fans wanted Ipswich to go down and Chris Sutton did his best to help keep us up by missing a series of great chances. Everton were 0-2 down against Wimbledon at Goodison, and in danger of being relegated. That is until the Dons' keeper Hans Seger, who was the subject of other match-fixing allegations years later and found guilty of breaching the F.A.'s betting regulations, contrived to give Everton the points. We lost 1-0 and Sheffield United went down.

The Latics fans at Carrow Road that day created a fantastic atmosphere, singing their hearts out with tears in their eyes, in thanks and celebration for three seasons in the top flight.

On the NCFC fans' message board there is a reference to looking forward to bringing back together two of the founder members of the Premier League.

Witout turning into Prozac, that wasn't the last time we played at Norwich and we drew one-all, but other than that, I agree.

and I'm still spitting my dummy out as I can't make it.......sob, sob, boo hoo, sniff...........

Looks like its going to be a great day chaps and chapesses...

A win on Tuesday night and a draw minimum on Sat please Santa...I've been a good girl honest!!!!!!!!