Party at Norwich

Hello.....read the post on the Norwich message board....very sad. My thoughts go out to the family.

I made a flag so that any of your members who wanted it could use it as a avatar.

I did a flash animated version but it seems your message board does not allow flash content, and my swf to gif converter has gone on the blink, so images are static.

Anyway I hope you people have a good day out in Norwich, before and after the game, but not so much during.

Images below.

cooksey.png

cooksey66.png

cooksey33.png

FaTTY

Thanks very much for your trouble and your good wishes for the day out..

Many on here are looking forward to their stay at the Norwich 'Travel Tavern'.

Back of the Net!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The OP did get me thinking and looking about going down. It's even mine and Jorvik's 2 year anniversary that day, so thought it'd be a good weekend away but it's just too expensive at this time of the year. I got a little bit excited at the thought though for while.

Good idea to try to re-invigorate the hard core fans, and bring a bit of humour and joy back!

Edited by maddog

The OP did get me thinking and looking about going down. It's even mine and Jorvik's 2 year anniversary that day, so thought it'd be a good weekend away but it's just too expensive at this time of the year. I got a little bit excited at the thought though for while.

Good idea to try to re-invigorate the hard core fans, and bring a bit of humour and joy back!

Come on Clare, you know you want to, even if you just go for the day. I would imagine that you could probably cadge a lift or maybe get onto the minibus from the Rifle range, thus allowing for plenty of drinking opportunity!

Does anyone know where we can get hold of some beach balls or inflatables this time of year?

There's a stall in the shopping centre attached to Bury Market that has large fabric-covered beach balls with black and white panels.

Failing that try one of the many Pound shops now open across the country.

that's it...I am spitting my dummy out big style......."I Wanna go to Norwich..."

But unless someone is superman and can tuck me unde his cape - its not going to happen.

Bloody office xmas do, overnight stay in sunny blackpool on Friday (damn I could have picked us up those inflatables), not gonna get home until mid-day on sat as I don't drive - tut...

Then Sunday bloomin mothers 65th birthday bash - parents inconsiderate or what....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, suggestion for the boxing day match.

Lets get Santa hats - cheap as chips in pound shops and very important - will keep our heads warm too - what do you think?

Edited by underdog

Don't be such a bloody martyr.

*:wink: - just so you know I'm being playful*

"Playful" accepted.

When I come out with these statements, it's not me trying to be a martyr. I'm no different from your Latics fan who loves the Club to the extent of supporting the team through all its bleak times. There are penty of us but not enough.

So nothing to do with martyrdom, just stating home truths. We can't do it on our own but we don't have to avoid saying so.

Is everyone guna meet in a specific pub before the game? Somewhere in the town centre?

Take your pick.

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...p;hl=Directions

I won't tell you where I'm going to be in case you do the same and get involved in an 'incident' of which rudemedic does not approve. :wink: