Party at Norwich

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure we'll be meeting Randy and yourself for a few.

It would be rude not to, however I cannot vouch for my companions state of mind having spent all day drowning in ale...and If it wasn't for Google I would've never figured out the Randy reference in a month of Sundays.

It would be rude not to, however I cannot vouch for my companions state of mind having spent all day drowning in ale...and If it wasn't for Google I would've never figured out the Randy reference in a month of Sundays.

No pictures to be taken of me on this away trip. I have told work I am at a funeral in the afternoon and that is the reason I need to leave at dinner time!

No pictures to be taken of me on this away trip. I have told work I am at a funeral in the afternoon and that is the reason I need to leave at dinner time!

No worries, the secret is safe with me. Let's have a booze!*

*With all due respect to the deceased.

Does anyone know where we can get hold of some beach balls or inflatables this time of year?

How's about 300 balloons (in blue, white and tangerine) and 4 inflatable footballs where we didn't check the size before ordering and find they are two foot across?

Just need a load of puf......sorry, people with a load of puff to assist with that little lot.

How's about 300 balloons (in blue, white and tangerine) and 4 inflatable footballs where we didn't check the size before ordering and find they are two foot across?

Just need a load of puf......sorry, people with a load of puff to assist with that little lot.

They'd better not be cheap 'orange' imitations :ranting:

Sounds like things are falling into place.

With all these jobs to do, it'll mean leaving the pub by about 2:00pm! :shock:

Best consult rudemedic. :wink:

That's the third dig at me in a matter of hours Diego- two in this topic. It wasn't funny after the first one, it certainly isn't funny after the third. You have taken excpetion to me pointing out that you should have followed your own advice instead of complaining about it afterwards and that debate is now wide ranging but it has its own thread, don't hijack other threads with it.