See you at Exeter City, Dec. 12th!

Hey everyone,

Just making sure everyone gets tickets for the Exeter City match on Dec. 12th! Amber and I are so excited to see you all there.

Please come! And meet us for a drink before the game at The White Hart/The Grey Mare. :drinking:

And we'll be in Oldham from Dec. 10-12 so if there's anywhere else you'll be, please tell us. We will gladly crash weddings, milk your cow, and babysit your puppies.

Sara & Amber xx

Edited by sarausa

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what part of the ground are you sitting in? It's my mums birthday that day so I'll be back from the dark side of the pennines for that game

Woooooo! Actually, I have no idea where we're sitting but I'm going to find out in the next 24 hours!

It has to be the RRE, although the Main Stand is quite good for comedy value, plus you can swear at Dave Penney when we lose!

If you're not wearing thermals, and don't want to get drenched, you should join us in The Chaddy (Detect All) End, which is sheltered from the elements 99% of the time. You would still be able to make the half-time draw on the pitch with no problem.

If you're not wearing thermals, and don't want to get drenched, you should join us in The Chaddy (Detect All) End, which is sheltered from the elements 99% of the time. You would still be able to make the half-time draw on the pitch with no problem.

haha Diego! I always believed that but its a myth I tells ya! I got soaked the vs Hudds in the Chaddy this year!! :grin:

they want to watch the game though, without moving there heads from side to side avoiding a pillar

and ive got wet plenty of times in the chadd

Hey everyone,

Just making sure everyone gets tickets for the Exeter City match on Dec. 12th! Amber and I are so excited to see you all there.

Please come! And meet us for a drink before the game at The White Hart/The Grey Mare. :drinking:

And we'll be in Oldham from Dec. 10-12 so if there's anywhere else you'll be, please tell us. We will gladly crash weddings, milk your cow, and babysit your puppies.

Sara & Amber xx

haha look at all the latics fans wanting a bit.. hilarious