See you at Exeter City, Dec. 12th!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grin:

It has been a very long week, I lost myself, far too complicated to explain.

But the girls are VIP guests of SC are they not, he promised!

He did invite them, but the girls are torn between living up to their perceived celebrity (where have I read that before?) status, not wanting to offend their hosts, but most of all wanting to get down and be with the fans they have come to know and love from afar.

They could meet the fans in a pub before the game. Then sit with the fans, go onto the pitch at half-time to renew their acquaintance with Simon Corney and 'the cute little bald one' and do the draw. Pose for pictures taken by big Gordon and then sit in the Directors' Box in the second half, before attending the party with the fans in the evening.

How does that sound?

He did invite them, but the girls are torn between living up to their perceived celebrity (where have I read that before?) status, not wanting to offend their hosts, but most of all wanting to get down and be with the fans they have come to know and love from afar.

They could meet the fans in a pub before the game. Then sit with the fans, go onto the pitch at half-time to renew their acquaintance with Simon Corney and 'the cute little bald one' and do the draw. Pose for pictures taken by big Gordon and then sit in the Directors' Box in the second half, before attending the party with the fans in the evening.

How does that sound?

They must be true celebrities, they have so many fans to please!

I wonder if they are as pleasant in the flesh so to speak.

I hope someone has tipped off the paparazzi.

They must be true celebrities, they have so many fans to please!

I wonder if they are as pleasant in the flesh so to speak.

I hope someone has tipped off the paparazzi.

Already MEN and The Sun, plus TalkSport......It's a dream opportunity for our new Marketing guy.....what other club has photogenic fans from sa far away causing such a stir?

I'm under would-be-doctor's orders to behave. B)

Dig again Diego?

Getting back on topic I'm going to be there (I think) but since I'm at a wedding beforehand (the groom is a Latics fan and his wife to be is from exeter sort of) I won't be partaking in any pub based activity and I'm not sure where I'm sitting.

How does that sound?

Hopefully like the eventual finale to this long and tedious saga.

Already MEN and The Sun, plus TalkSport......It's a dream opportunity for our new Marketing guy.....what other club has photogenic fans from sa far away causing such a stir?

Back when it was moderately interesting...in August. If the return of Joe Royle only got the crowd up to 7,500, I don't think a couple of Americans doing the half time draw is going to pull in the punters...

As we’ll have two former Laker Girls joining us, they might like to give us a rendition of this on the pitch after the half-time draw:

Oh Oldham your so fast

Your so fast you'll kick their ass

Go Oldham!

Go Oldham!

B)

Terrible rhyme!

BTW did anyone hear the Radio 4 programme last night (6.30 pm) ? Managed to rhyme Thmas Aquinas with vaginas. Quality.

Back when it was moderately interesting...in August. If the return of Joe Royle only got the crowd up to 7,500, I don't think a couple of Americans doing the half time draw is going to pull in the punters...

Although I am on fairly safe ground by saying the LA girls are slightly more attractive than JOe Royle. And if the TTA sacked Dave Penney and announced that R was taking over a 3rd time, then the girls doing the HT draw would get a bigger crowd!

For every ticket not sold to the Oldham-Exeter game, a Leeds fan will kill a kitten. :omg:

To be fair - and this is by no means a reflection on you Sara or your friend Amber but, good. I can't stand cats. It's a tough decision.

:screamingkittensinbinlinerthrownintocanalicon: