See you at Exeter City, Dec. 12th!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok......call me a fuddy duddy......a non-believer......a party pooper.... or just a plain old pessimist...........

but i really reckon for those of you hoping for a cameo appearence of our `beloved` video starlets at the world famous mare on match day, be prepared to be VERY dissapointed.

(you were warned )

ok......call me a fuddy duddy......a non-believer......a party pooper.... or just a plain old pessimist...........

but i really reckon for those of you hoping for a cameo appearence of our `beloved` video starlets at the world famous mare on match day, be prepared to be VERY dissapointed.

(you were warned )

Fuddy duddy! Non-believer! Party pooper! Pessimist!

What about an appearance at the Rifle Range?

Hey everyone,

Just making sure everyone gets tickets for the Exeter City match on Dec. 12th! Amber and I are so excited to see you all there.

Please come! And meet us for a drink before the game at The White Hart/The Grey Mare. :drinking:

And we'll be in Oldham from Dec. 10-12 so if there's anywhere else you'll be, please tell us. We will gladly crash weddings, milk your cow, and babysit your puppies.

Sara & Amber xx

I'll be there in the Rochdale Road end.

If you see a good looking chap on row CC

I sit two rows in front of him.

We're not trying to be interesting. We're the most intrigued as to why Soccer AM or talkSPORT or any other media outlet would want to talk to us. We're just excited to be able to hop on a plane and go to an actual game instead of listening to play-by-play on Latics Player. And having talked to the same people regularly on these boards and fbook for months, we're pumped to finally meet in person. Isn't communicating with other fans what these boards are used for anyway? The only difference is we can't make it to every game.

And Simon and Alan aren't making us do anything. Obviously if we wanted to "market" something, we wouldn't have picked the Exeter game.

Next time we go, it won't be posted anywhere. We just wanted people to know this time so that we could meet and have a good time. So go if you can make it and no worries if you can't. I just hope we win. :chubb:

well ladies, maybe latics should hire you to get the crowds in.

I have a little feeling it could be a record attendance at home that game.

If that what it takes to get bums on seats at BP then I take my themal hat off to you both.

And yes Diego is right....get some thermals for your sensitive areas that are going to be exposed to the elements, windy proofs and water proofs too.

And men "the female of the species is more deadly than the male....." its gonna be an interesting day/game this one.

Game on....whose gonna score first?

I'd be suprised if we beat the 47,000 we got against Sheff Weds in the cup in the olden days

Already MEN and The Sun, plus TalkSport......It's a dream opportunity for our new Marketing guy.....what other club has photogenic fans from sa far away causing such a stir?

You mean me wrapped up in killer thermals on cold winters night does not float you boat, or melt any other man icicles on one of those night's either???? Why else do I go to BP....oh damn it!!!....its the footy, oh well..

My sex appeal has gone..boo hoo...sniff....

Must be my specs an my turrets (thinks thats how you chuffing spell it) that come out too on match days

You mean me wrapped up in killer thermals on cold winters night does not float you boat, or melt any other man icicles on one of those night's either???? Why else do I go to BP....oh damn it!!!....its the footy, oh well..

My sex appeal has gone..boo hoo...sniff....

Must be my specs an my turrets (thinks thats how you chuffing spell it) that come out too on match days

underdog, you are one sexy...beast. :wub:

Hey guys just letting you know we are meeting at the White Heart 233 Oldham rd. OL26BB at 1pm on the 12th (so before the game) for drinks.. you should join us!!! Hope to see you there!! XX

White Heart is a cracking pub to go too... Might see you there... Hope you have a nice day out :)

Hey guys just letting you know we are meeting at the White Heart 233 Oldham rd. OL26BB at 1pm on the 12th (so before the game) for drinks.. you should join us!!! Hope to see you there!! XX

What are you doing after the game?

Yeah. Fancy coming to watch me play football in Raynes Park?

We fancy watching you play with balls ... I mean football lol you know I kid.. its almost that time for us to be in London, less that 24hrs and we will be on a plane to see yall!!! I'm so excited to meet everyone and have some drinks !!!

See yall soon

Amber XX :dance: