See you at Exeter City, Dec. 12th!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

Just making sure everyone gets tickets for the Exeter City match on Dec. 12th! Amber and I are so excited to see you all there.

Please come! And meet us for a drink before the game at The White Hart/The Grey Mare. :drinking:

And we'll be in Oldham from Dec. 10-12 so if there's anywhere else you'll be, please tell us. We will gladly crash weddings, milk your cow, and babysit your puppies.

Sara & Amber xx

I'LL BE COMING... :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

If I can get to the game and meet you, dont think I'm Spanish because my name is 'Diego' - i just want to put that on record ladies :grin

:Spain::laught16:

As there will be a large gathering in Norwich, perhaps it would be best if you announced now, which liquid refreshment establishments you will be frequenting.

Just so that the rest of us peacefull, fun loving, looking for a quiet drink in a pleasant establishment supporters, can avoid the usual scene, followed by your usual ejection. :grin:

Cheers,

Harry.

P.S. Looking forward to the long post explaining why it wasn't your fault. :redcard::jailed:

As there will be a large gathering in Norwich, perhaps it would be best if you announced now, which liquid refreshment establishments you will be frequenting.

Just so that the rest of us peacefull, fun loving, looking for a quiet drink in a pleasant establishment supporters, can avoid the usual scene, followed by your usual ejection. :grin:

Cheers,

Harry.

P.S. Looking forward to the long post explaining why it wasn't your fault. :redcard::jailed:

I'm under would-be-doctor's orders to behave. B)

well ladies, maybe latics should hire you to get the crowds in.

I have a little feeling it could be a record attendance at home that game.

If that what it takes to get bums on seats at BP then I take my themal hat off to you both.

And yes Diego is right....get some thermals for your sensitive areas that are going to be exposed to the elements, windy proofs and water proofs too.

And men "the female of the species is more deadly than the male....." its gonna be an interesting day/game this one.

Game on....whose gonna score first?

well ladies, maybe latics should hire you to get the crowds in.

I have a little feeling it could be a record attendance at home that game.

If that what it takes to get bums on seats at BP then I take my themal hat off to you both.

And yes Diego is right....get some thermals for your sensitive areas that are going to be exposed to the elements, windy proofs and water proofs too.

As Brian Wilson said:

Well East Coast girls are hip

I really dig thermals they wear

:grin:

If I can get to the game and meet you, dont think I'm Spanish because my name is 'Diego' - i just want to put that on record ladies :grin

:Spain::laught16:

If I can get to the game and meet you, dont think im weird because i am holding my Johnson and waving it your general direction!

QUOTE (Diego_Sideburns @ Nov 27 2009, 20:22 PM)

If I can get to the game and meet you, dont think im weird because i am holding my Johnson and waving it your general direction!

It's my wifes birthday on the 19th Dec, my sons on the 15th Dec.

So I can't get to see you at the game, and I am inconsoleable , well when neither of them are looking in my direction anyway!

Enjoy the day Sara/Amber. At least you will be protected from the element in the Royal Royle Enclosure...

You are actually in the Directors Box aren't you?

With Uri Geller?

I can only blame underdog,a s I did not read her post properly! *

I thought it was away, then I saw the comment about that would be the record attendance, and though I was going mad, nad too tired to check.

* Not really blaming you!

I can only blame underdog,a s I did not read her post properly! *

I thought it was away, then I saw the comment about that would be the record attendance, and though I was going mad, nad too tired to check.

* Not really blaming you!

You've lost me, but I would have thought Uri Geller, Co-Chairman of Exeter City, would be in the Directors' Box.