Disgrace!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where in my message does it say not everyone has a right to an opinion? Not offering anyone for a fight here, lol sorry if it sounded that way. However, yes I would quite happily, and preferably, discuss a subject on here with someone on a face to face basis! That way rubbish can not be spouted.

Its just the way your message came across. Like if you have a problem say it to my face( type of thing. i prefer to say it face to face. i never said you said that no one can have there opinion. its was the way you came across again, like if you want to say something say it to my face type. thats all =)

Its just the way your message came across. Like if you have a problem say it to my face( type of thing. i prefer to say it face to face. i never said you said that no one can have there opinion. its was the way you came across again, like if you want to say something say it to my face type. thats all =)

nah it wasnt meant like that! Soz if you got the wrong end of the stick!

If these yanks had such passion for the Latics, then how come they are on the Exeter forum saying they wish Exeter had won yesterday?

Read here!

Some "so called" fans hey.

Its like watching Eastenders :D

I find it very funny they claim they are being denied entry :) I mean seriously... Was every turnstile operator on the watch for them :D

With a bit of hope our player has a few money shots and the kiss and tell can go two ways :D

Edited by oafc0000

I can't bite my tongue any longer! Some of you guys on here really are women hatting grumpy old men! From the start, I have known that I will not be meeting Sara & Amber whilst on their trip to England. I have, however, spoken to Sara on Skype occasionally and to say she is a pleasure to speak to is an understatement! I do not know where some of his hatred towards the girls has come from but it is becoming pretty pathetic! These girls have travelled 6000 miles to see latics play and all you can do is complain about how they are attention seeking wanna be WAGS! They didn't set out to gain attention, more so it was thrust upon them. Let me ask you, If you visted America to watch a relatievly unknown team and media attention was thrust upon you would you shy away from it or enjoy your five minutes in the spotlight and even use the situation to your advantage? Yes I agree they should have paid at the turnstile but they were offended and made a knee kerk reaction, such is life! We have all made the wrong decision on the spare of the moment.

BTW, if any you wish to label me a Sara & Amber lover then please feel free, but I will expect you to explain your reasons through a face to face discussion when I am home for xmas. That is if you care to gather all the facts and come away from behind your computers!

Oh. My. God.

E4e

GEEEK

Its like watching Eastenders :D

I find it very funny they claim they are being denied entry :) I mean seriously... Was every turnstile operator on the watch for them :D

With a bit of hope our player has a few money shots and the kiss and tell can go two ways :D

On that thread, She's intimating intimate relations with one of our players - glad the bunny boilers didn't get in if i'm honest! He screwed you love, get over it!

However, I think this will run and run, with the club getting dragged through the tabloids again - just what we need! From what I've read on Facebook and elsewhere these two characters are not 'full shillings' no matter how much the minority that have met them face to face. have been taken in. Think about it logically, say you went on a lads holiday, humped some lass and whilst very nice you regretted it. BUT it was a holiday fling that was it, next thing they've tracked you down and made arrangements to visit you at your place of work......................hmmmmm Scary :censored:!

It doesn't add up, if it doesn't make sense there's usually something sinister behind it no matter how 'innocent' they seem.

Edited by oafcprozac

On that thread, She's intimating intimate relations with one of our players - glad the bunny boilers didn't get in if i'm honest! He screwed you love, get over it!

I know... Deal with it love :D Just another bit of skirt :D

However, I think this will run and run, with the club getting dragged through the tabloids again - just what we need! From what I've read on Facebook and elsewhere these two characters are not 'full shillings' no matter what the minority that have met them face to face. Think about it logically, say you went on a lads holiday, humped some lass and whilst very nice you regretted it. BUT it was a holiday fling that was it, next thing they've tracked you down and made arrangements to visit you at your place of work...hmmmmm Scary :censored:!

You are probably right... I do feel sorry for the player in question... (if the allegations are true etc) It all a tad scary....

Edited by oafc0000

I know... Deal with it love :D Just another bit of skirt :D

You are probably right... I do feel sorry for the player in question... (if the allegations are true etc) It all a tad scary....

said along it was a white rabbit affair,best if they get on the plane and feck off.YANKS NO THANKS.....

However, I think this will run and run, with the club getting dragged through the tabloids again - just what we need! From what I've read on Facebook and elsewhere these two characters are not 'full shillings' no matter what the minority that have met them face to face. Think about it logically, say you went on a lads holiday, humped some lass and whilst very nice you regretted it. BUT it was a holiday fling that was it, next thing they've tracked you down and made arrangements to visit you at your place of work...hmmmmm Scary :censored:!

I agree Prozac and something a miss here too. The club needs to make a statement if only to disassociate themelves.

TBH, I am getting very wazzed off with them and its not like me to cast a judgment based on "hearsay, dick waving, testosterone, fulled", stuff being posted on here but the "ladies" themselves not helping by wanting to "kiss n'tell" with videos to boot...WTF!!! and posting stuff on the Exeter site too! Apparently Simon Corney picked them up and took them to the Hotel?????

These Ameican's are not firing on all four cylinders. Why would you want to put yourself in that postion of revenge by posting youself in a compromising postion with a "not so famous" person?Get some dignity or buy some off Ebay.

Best stay well clear in my opinion or someone, fan, club is going to get burned.

However, there is no such thing as bad publicity - or so they say.

Watch this space....or please, please, please moderators remove them because if your a friend of their's you already on FB and we don't need all this crap on a "footy site"....Move on ladies..Leeds is just over the hill...

Scary? ffs. It would seem the whole club (owners and employee's) have been textin and chatting to these two for months.

Glenn Close and Rebecca De Mornay (Scha...wing!) were pleasant on the outside...something sinister lay beneath...

Edited by oafcprozac

I can't bite my tongue any longer! Some of you guys on here really are women hatting grumpy old men! From the start, I have known that I will not be meeting Sara & Amber whilst on their trip to England. I have, however, spoken to Sara on Skype occasionally and to say she is a pleasure to speak to is an understatement! I do not know where some of his hatred towards the girls has come from but it is becoming pretty pathetic! These girls have travelled 6000 miles to see latics play and all you can do is complain about how they are attention seeking wanna be WAGS! They didn't set out to gain attention, more so it was thrust upon them. Let me ask you, If you visted America to watch a relatievly unknown team and media attention was thrust upon you would you shy away from it or enjoy your five minutes in the spotlight and even use the situation to your advantage? Yes I agree they should have paid at the turnstile but they were offended and made a knee kerk reaction, such is life! We have all made the wrong decision on the spare of the moment.

BTW, if any you wish to label me a Sara & Amber lover then please feel free, but I will expect you to explain your reasons through a face to face discussion when I am home for xmas. That is if you care to gather all the facts and come away from behind your computers!

Is that a veiled threat, aimed at fellow Latics fans, over two weirdo yank lasses - one of whom has a strange obsession with our less talented ginger midfielder, and the other who has nothing better to do than shadow her stalker mate - two lasses you've never even met at that?

Is that a veiled threat, aimed at fellow Latics fans, over two weirdo yank lasses - one of whom has a strange obsession with our less talented ginger midfielder, and the other who has nothing better to do than shadow her stalker mate - two lasses you've never even met at that?

lol yeah you would read into it that way wouldn't you! try reading it again and....nevermind.