Discussion

Andy 'Firebomb' Gorton

Andy Holden ©

Sean Gregan

Kenny Clements/Keith Hicks......(Allan Lawson.)......so mi owd fella' says!!!

Neil Pointon

Darren Shez

Graeme Sharp

Darren Mcdonagh

Mike Milligan

Ron Futcher

Lawrie Sheffield

Reason for edit; Interference from the 'owd fella'!

Edited by futchers briefs

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

andy goram

darren mcdonnagh

mickey quinn

kenny clements

mike milligan

allen smart

john eyre

chris armstrong

paul murray

alan groves

sean greegan

lee hughes

Not too sure about you're toughest line up there. Amongst the other question marks, Johnny Eyes was a big girls blouse. Stare down or no stare down...and Lee Hughes couldn't knock the skin of a rice pudding.

How very dare you!

Play the white man. He looked the part I'll give you that mate, but he was the world heavyweight champion of sulkers.

Any team needs Doug 'mad Aussie' Hodgson in it.

Good shout. I sort of remember getting drunk with him in the IOM 96?

Any team needs Doug 'mad Aussie' Hodgson in it.

Beat me to it. I remember him breaking his nose at Cardiff away, God knows how many years ago. He went off for treatment, came back on, then took the ball sqare in the face about 5 mins later. He just shook it off and carried on. Ledge....

I also seem to remember John Kelly being a bit of a hard nut. Or am I imagining that???

Beat me to it. I remember him breaking his nose at Cardiff away, God knows how many years ago. He went off for treatment, came back on, then took the ball sqare in the face about 5 mins later. He just shook it off and carried on. Ledge....

I also seem to remember John Kelly being a bit of a hard nut. Or am I imagining that???

Yeah, he was an original yard dog i suppose, though slightly lacking in talent :lol: or some daft reason i did like him though, i'm sure he even had a rep of ireland cap (might have been u21), Not frightened of putting his foot in though iirc

His perm was made of wire wool mate...

Yeah, he was an original yard dog i suppose, though slightly lacking in talent :lol: or some daft reason i did like him though, i'm sure he even had a rep of ireland cap (might have been u21), Not frightened of putting his foot in though iirc

celebrated like a bloody loon whenever he scored 'an all!

Earl Barrett soley for taking Stuart Pearce's free kick straight in the face at Wembley, getting up, wipping his face and getting on with it !!!

Dean smalley and over half of the current team would still be rolling on the ground if that was them, 19 years on :wink:

:lol: I was talking about this last week with my dad and I tried to find it on Youtube, though without joy - as he could not remember it - I remember Greavsie making some quick sarcastic comment though about 'Poor Earl'!!! :grin: It was a beaut that's for sure Rich.

:lol: I was talking about this last week with my dad and I tried to find it on Youtube, though without joy - as he could not remember it - I remember Greavsie making some quick sarcastic comment though about 'Poor Earl'!!! :grin: It was a beaut that's for sure Rich.

Irwin's free-kick that obliterated kevin Richardson's wedding vegetables in the 4th round v Arsenal was better...if you get to Boundary Park early on a cold day, listen carefully - you can still hear his screams echoing round an empty BP........

I've just searched with no luck as well :disappointed:

But I Found this