The New Stadium in Failsworth

The New Stadium in Failsworth  

161 members have voted

1. 1. The New Stadium in Failsworth

• I am fully behind it
    • Yet to make my mind up
    • I am dead against it

It should be obvious by now that I no longer have any fears. The job is done. We are to be another Bury or Rochdale (the old Rochdale, not the current bordering-on-Barcelona outfit.)

There is no way out.

They won't be very Galatico-esque when we get Chris O grady back!!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Barry Owen has asked the question, maybe even Barry Owen has asked Simon Corney to speak and address the issues at th public meetings, and in the future.

Maybe, even Simon Corney addressed them at the meetings...

Maybe SC even spoke to the press but they misrepresented him..

Maybe the ansers were given but people did not want to hear the answer, or did not like the answer so chose to ignore.

It's a bit like all those people that moan about the government, but did not vote.

I doubt even SC could allay Corps or 0000 fears completely, and that is probably a good thing. But they could at least have the bottle to ask for straight answers, rather than snipe from the outside against any form of authority.

What a bollox posts... My questions and concerns are here to be answered... Barry and SC both visit these board but choose not to answer them... Why the feck do I have to go out of my way to go to a face to face meeting to get some fecking answers... Its 2009!!!

What a bollox posts... My questions and concerns are here to be answered... Barry and SC both visit these board but choose not to answer them... Why the feck do I have to go out of my way to go to a face to face meeting to get some fecking answers... Its 2009!!!

I would imagine that both Barry and SC, whilst reading some of what is posted on here, probably pay very little attention to a lot of the crap anyway.

I would be very, very, surprised, as i guess most would be if, SC ever responded to some of the silly gossiping and guessing that goes on, on here.

He's sure to have a bit more about him, don't you think.

oh ffs... Its not like any of us are busy or anything is it...

you wouldnt have thought it some times :wink:

Yup and anything said in a private meeting could be disputed later on anyway...

You can take in a dictaphone or camera it is 2009 (for a bit longer) :wink:

Im sorry about that, my frustrations about that were noted on the evening, a club director only wanted questions from the floor asking, Carl did well asking a few that were printed off.

Once the club meet in 2010 I will be sending in the full list of questions asked to the club and my objections will be noted about the lack of respect on the night by the person involved

Once A Hardy returns back to work these questions will be directed to the board and or TTA

Simon Corney does read these boards after pulling me up before the meeting aboiut something posted !!!

you wouldnt have thought it some times :wink:

You can take in a dictaphone or camera it is 2009 (for a bit longer) :wink:

Im sorry about that, my frustrations about that were noted on the evening, a club director only wanted questions from the floor asking, Carl did well asking a few that were printed off.

Once the club meet in 2010 I will be sending in the full list of questions asked to the club and my objections will be noted about the lack of respect on the night by the person involved

Once A Hardy returns back to work these questions will be directed to the board and or TTA

Simon Corney does read these boards after pulling me up before the meeting aboiut something posted !!!

Simon Corney never spoke to you before the meeting. You came in, spoke to Barry and then came up the steps.

Frabrication.

oh ffs... Its not like any of us are busy or anything is it...

... Why the feck do I have to go out of my way to go to a face to face meeting to get some fecking answers...

You have proved in the past that it's as quick to send an email asking your questions and post the replies, as it is to post repeatedly about being too busy.

Simon Corney never spoke to you before the meeting. You came in, spoke to Barry and then came up the steps.

Frabrication.

think you were sniffing glue

I came in Barry spoke to me, Simon Corney got out of his seat spoke to me then went outside .....

Watch the video on Latics player or email stephen for a copy