January rumour mill - COG, Chris Taylor etc

COG back at Bp 16/01/2010 SOLD 18/01/2010

2 players sent out on loan next week....

Heff back at Donny and not to return :blink:

Fleming not to return and Brill to be first choice keeper !!!!!!

CT sent out on loan from end of Jan and 2 players coming in the opposite direction .

SG leaves by the end of Jan !

One correct so far.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad I'm back teaching in January, can't be arsed with the hysteria on here during the transfer window - despite the fact loanees can be signed from the first week in Feb, madness!

ps I hope there's no truth in that Heff rumour, cos I've heard different...

I can't wait ****ing wait for it to be honest, this place has been ridiculously dull for ages now. Finally i'll have a my outlet of procrastination back.

Tottenham are poised to make a £12m January swoop for Manchester City right-back Micah Richards, while City will bolster their defence by signing Sol Campbell on a short-term deal and spending a total of £25m on West Ham's Matthew Upson and Borussia Dortmund's Neven Subotic.

Full story: Daily Express

Source: http://www.express.co.uk/football/view/149...ottenham-frame-

For accurate Oldham transfer rumours, the following Huddersfield players may be available...

Skarz or williams (lb)

Lucketti (cb)

Craney (cn)

Jevons or Denton (st)

:wink:

on a serious note, good luck with the rest of your season, i hope the likes of Holdsworth and Abbott can do as much for you as they did for us and help you up the table!

For accurate Oldham transfer rumours, the following Huddersfield players may be available...

Skarz or williams (lb)

Lucketti (cb)

Craney (cn)

Jevons or Denton (st)

on a serious note, good luck with the rest of your season, i hope the likes of Holdsworth and Abbott can do as much for you as they did for us and help you up the table!

This one's nice, can we keep him? :wink:

Skarz or williams (lb)

Lucketti (cb)

Craney (cn)

Jevons or Denton (st)

Chances are holdsworth wont play again this season due to gimpy knee

Skarz or williams (lb)

Lucketti (cb)

Craney (cn)

Jevons or Denton (st)

I'd be willing to take a look at Lucketti and Jevons on a month to month.

I'd be willing to take a look at Lucketti and Jevons on a month to month.

Jevons? Are you mental? I think if we actually signed him i'd hear the laughter all the way from Yarkshire in Brizzle. Gone awful in the last two years....

Williams could do a job, as could in theory luketti or Scarz - however Scarz aint no left back. Mind you, neither is Kieran Lee.