Notts County

Classic example of what happens when you get people involved with football clubs who have no idea of what they are letting themselves in for Chris Moore being another example. That said the speed of the takeover that happened suggests they will be ok though I wouldn't expect them to be romping up the leagues anytime soon.

No doubt this will start a TTA are :censored:wits and I could run the club with my hand tied behind my back and my eyes shut thread by certain posters.

Apparently they're great mates, the ex-copper and the ex-lag.

I suggest running a stake out of the local Tesco for anyone who wants to keep abreast of developments.

How many would want Hughes to return,

Not taking sides but wonder how a return would be received by the fans

Anybody listened to that video ?

Towards the end he gets questioned over the clubs director. He is asked if Sir Somebody or other is a director ? He says no, not as far as company house is concerned but he is as far as the football league is concerned as he signed the fit and proper forms....

Hang the :censored: on... Surely this renders the FAs fit and proper test bollox if the guy that signs the forms does not have to have any legal responsibility for running the fecking business ?

:petesake: Another FA cock up...

Feel sorry for County fans...

Edited by Zorrro

How many would want Hughes to return,

Not taking sides but wonder how a return would be received by the fans

Given that he was pretty well received when we first signed him, it'd be pretty stupid if he returned and people had a go at him. "Well i was prepared to forgive him for killing someone, but leaving us when he was out of contract and we sent him on loan with 2 months of the season left, that was bang out of order....."

Sven will walk out next week if Notts County fail to attract fresh investment.

Looks like the Notts County trust's decision to sell up will backfire bigtime should this happen, as I expect it will. A nice little lesson learned for all small clubs with delusions of grandeur.

Sven will walk out next week if Notts County fail to attract fresh investment.

Looks like the Notts County trust's decision to sell up will backfire bigtime should this happen, as I expect it will. A nice little lesson learned for all small clubs with delusions of grandeur.

Know your place.

'Break your back to earn your pay and don't forget to grovel.'