Dean Furman

Will he be first ever Oldham player to play in a World Cup?

Such an honour to have him at the club.

I'm hoping Furman will be allowed to play in a Latics match before the end of the season, because what I've seen so far has been pretty :censored: quite frankly!

Will he be first ever Oldham player to play in a World Cup?

Such an honour to have him at the club.

I see what you did there, not only way past it bing fist announced, but a boo boy to boot.

Joe Colbeck when playing for Bradford City, missed out on promotion and as a result had to cut their wage budget.[39] However, Colbeck, whose contract had expired, was offered a new three-year deal on improved terms. He turned down the offer and stayed at the club on a week-to-week basis on his previous terms.

Such a privilege to have an upstanding man on our books.

Dean Brill represented Luton Schools and Bedfordshire County Schools at various age groups His abilities alerted the attention of bigger clubs, including Liverpool[2], but Luton fought off the competition to secure his signature.

Such a distinction that he should then choose Oldham Athletic.

I see what you did there, not only way past it bing fist announced, but a boo boy to boot.

Joe Colbeck when playing for Bradford City, missed out on promotion and as a result had to cut their wage budget.[39] However, Colbeck, whose contract had expired, was offered a new three-year deal on improved terms. He turned down the offer and stayed at the club on a week-to-week basis on his previous terms.

Such a privilege to have an upstanding man on our books.

Dean Brill represented Luton Schools and Bedfordshire County Schools at various age groups His abilities alerted the attention of bigger clubs, including Liverpool[2], but Luton fought off the competition to secure his signature.

Such a distinction that he should then choose Oldham Athletic.

Will Haining had to leave at home two puppies everytime he came to Latics aswell

Edited by razza699

Do you reckon he regrets signing for us rather than that new deal at Rangers, or even Bradford?

It must be right depressing playing for us at the moment, we're a team playing crap with no sign of things changing. We play in a 3 sided shíthole with one of the worst atmosphere's in the country.

Honestly, if I was a player with no grassroots links to Oldham I'd hate to play for us. We're such a mediocre, uninspiring club.

Edited by Bring Back Ronnie Moore

Do you reckon he regrets signing for us rather than that new deal at Rangers, or even Bradford?

It must be right depressing playing for us at the moment, we're a team playing crap with no sign of things changing. We play in a 3 sided shíthole with one of the worst atmosphere's in the country.

Honestly, if I was a player with no grassroots links to Oldham I'd hate to play for us. We're such a mediocre, uninspiring club.

I think we were a 3 sided :censored:hole when he arrived, as far as the atmosphere he and the rest of the players are the only people who can change that, stop feeling sorry for them for god's sake, they are well paid and doing something they enjoy.............it's about time they gave us a full shift and the fans something to shout about!!!!

QUOTE (Bring Back Ronnie Moore @ Jan 9 2010, 13:56 PM)

I think we were a 3 sided :censored:hole when he arrived, as far as the atmosphere he and the rest of the players are the only people who can change that, stop feeling sorry for them for god's sake, they are well paid and doing something they enjoy.............it's about time they gave us a full shift and the fans something to shout about!!!!

+1.

Also it is playing well (as he is capable of) in a poor performing side that sometimes really gets you noticed.

Lets be honest though, we know we are not playing well, but are at least half a dozen first teamers short so he should still be playing the best he can.

No use to anyone if he can only raise his game with only good players around him, that would indicate the better players are making him look good/carrying him.

QUOTE (Bring Back Ronnie Moore @ Jan 9 2010, 13:56 PM)

+1.

Also it is playing well (as he is capable of) in a poor performing side that sometimes really gets you noticed.

Lets be honest though, we know we are not playing well, but are at least half a dozen first teamers short so he should still be playing the best he can.

No use to anyone if he can only raise his game with only good players around him, that would indicate the better players are making him look good/carrying him.

Twice in my life I've taken jobs where I knew within the first week that I'd madde a big mistake...