Everyone is in the know

Is everybody in the know here apart from me,

with all the rumours going around at transfer time it seems everyone knows someone involved in every proffessional club,

IE when we are linked with someone from southport someone on here will say about their uncle whos groundstaff there or whatever and has some info on the rumour, when we are linked with someone at leeds theres someone whos mate's brother is a cleaner at the club etc.

am i the only bloody one with no friends or family involved with a football club?

Im resorted to actually checking sky sports football for the transfer talk!

with all the rumours going around at transfer time it seems everyone knows someone involved in every proffessional club,

IE when we are linked with someone from southport someone on here will say about their uncle whos groundstaff there or whatever and has some info on the rumour, when we are linked with someone at leeds theres someone whos mate's brother is a cleaner at the club etc.

am i the only bloody one with no friends or family involved with a football club?

dont worry mate I dont know anyone ,

Apart from 2 girls who used to work in the club shop years ago

A mate of mine who's brothers son is a director at the club tells me that everyone that claims to have inside info or has a mate who brothers sons is a director is a bulls****r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My ex wifes sister used to date Mark Owen !!!! I know but I dont wanna feel left out !!! Oh me and MartJs abused Stuart Wolfenden (who was appearing on corrie) the entire cup homecoming night :grin:

Edit..... abused verbally before you all start

Edited by andy_b_100

I know a couple of the players but I never ask them anything about the club, occasionally they will tell me if something exciting is happening or something funny happened. I’m not one to quiz them constantly because I never used to when we were younger before they started playing so I don’t see the point in starting now. Plus I hate talking shop about myself.

My ex wifes sister used to date Mark Owen !!!! I know but I dont wanna feel left out !!! Oh me and MartJs abused Stuart Wolfenden (who was appearing on corrie) the entire cup homecoming night :grin:

Edit..... abused verbally before you all start

Is that Kelly by any chance>?

right, for the record:

- my dad knows an 'important' person at the club (emphasis on the ' ') but hardly has any real contact with them

- my hairdresser (home service freelancer) cuts chris taylor's girlfriends hair

- a mate of mine lives next door but one to AR in shaw

- i was almost taught to drive by Kenny C as live near him, but was put off by reports of his 'aggressive behaviour' with new drivers lol :)

thats about it, nothing special as you can see, but thought id add in my share given the way this thread is going

Edited by shefflatic