i heard from a v reliable sauce that we in talks with david james and portsmouth for player exchange with dean brill and the money from chris o'grady transfer. he was in talks with stoke this week but he more interested to play for latics. they interested in dean brill cus think he will be good back up to asmir begovic when they get relegated to the chamionship. long shot but am really excited to see if it happens, think we could get to the play offs if it happens. think, we signed dean windass so there always a chance.

i heard from a v reliable sauce that we in talks with david james and portsmouth for player exchange with dean brill and the money from chris o'grady transfer. he was in talks with stoke this week but he more interested to play for latics. they interested in dean brill cus think he will be good back up to asmir begovic when they get relegated to the chamionship. long shot but am really excited to see if it happens, think we could get to the play offs if it happens. think, we signed dean windass so there always a chance.

Seriously, what is the point?

Blimey, I may even search for you first post after this effort. Welcome anyway.

hello and . . . goodbye

I heard the terms went straight over his head and the deal was off after he dropped the pen.

I heard the terms went straight over his head and the deal was off after he dropped the pen.

You're close Diego. When he heard the deal was off, he put his head in his hands and dropped it. Why the hell would he want to play in League 1 when, for some unfathomable reason, he's in with a shout (which his defenders won't hear) of going to South Africa?

Probably best not to believe everything you hear, or see for that matter.