A few straight questions...?

Stevie_J

Do you believe:  

400 members have voted

1. 1. Latics will be relegated this season?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Penney will be here at the end of the season?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. TTA will be here next season?

• Yes
    • No
  4. 4. Failsworth will ever happen?

• Yes
    • No
  5. 5. Latics will play Championship football in the next five years?

• Yes
    • No
  6. 6. Latics will play League Two football in the next five years?

• Yes
    • No
  7. 7. Latics will play non-league football in the next five years?

• Yes
    • No

Bloody hell, 4 people think we will be playing Championship football within 5 years.

We are talking about actual reality here and not some X-box football manager game?

even worse 2voted that Latics will play non-league football in the next five years :blink:

Bloody hell, 4 people think we will be playing Championship football within 5 years.

We are talking about actual reality here and not some X-box football manager game?

i8f we keep the :censored: penney we will be in the :censored: along with the *** in the club that back the pillock that is penney ? get rid now and stop the rot

My votes were from my head and not my heart.

Hence why I reckon Penney The Prat will still be here at the end of the season, sadly. But I do think TTA will still be here. I reckon we will be relegated but we won't end up in the Conference, unless PTP remains in charge. However, The Championship is a non-starter even if we stayed up this season!

And for the record, I've NEVER supported Penney as our manager, right from Day 1.

There's nothing like giving a manager time is there, eh?

Not sure why Dave TBH, for some reason I wasn't comfy with his appointment and didn't think he was the right man for the job. I did mention my feelings to a few mates who I go to the game with, and I had hoped I'd be proved wrong and he would convince me otherwise. Sadly I've not seen anything to change my mind!

Overall, I think we were wrong to sack Shez last year. For me the poison that was Windass is where the wheels started coming off our season. From the moment we signed him, everything started going downhill!

I don't agree

I do. I cannot think when the decision to get that pillock was made....somebody must have been on something.

WINDASS + HUGHES + ALCOHOL = DISASTER.

Oh and since Chrissy stopped going on the razz with Hughes his fitness and form has gone tits up

DISCUSS

Not sure why Dave TBH, for some reason I wasn't comfy with his appointment and didn't think he was the right man for the job. I did mention my feelings to a few mates who I go to the game with, and I had hoped I'd be proved wrong and he would convince me otherwise. Sadly I've not seen anything to change my mind!

Overall, I think we were wrong to sack Shez last year. For me the poison that was Windass is where the wheels started coming off our season. From the moment we signed him, everything started going downhill!

I aggree, we should never have got rid of the passion that was Shez. Windass was his downfall

Agreed with the appointment of Penny-------- untill all the league 2 signings.

I aggree, we should never have got rid of the passion that was Shez. Windass was his downfall

Agreed with the appointment of Penny-------- untill all the league 2 signings.

From something I heard at the time, signing Windass was not Sheridan's decision.

It's a poll full of valid questions, but the one result that stands out at the moment is that 55% do not believe Faillsworth will happen.

That is a vote of no confidence that TTA need to do something about.

they need to start showing some plans, to make the fans abit more settled about the situation. i was really looking forward to the oldham arena when the plans where made public.

they need to start showing some plans, to make the fans abit more settled about the situation. i was really looking forward to the oldham arena when the plans where made public.

Some "fans" are waiting for the plans so that they can moan again.