word on the street

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most entertaining and what have we all learned?

Here is my "word on the street".... is that I am looking to sue latics for giving me a rotten cold.

Yes you heard it hear first on OWTB - breaking news, fan sues club for giving her a rotten head cold.

Failue of the team to score = fan not jumping up and down to celebrate = fan not kept warm.

Duty of care broken.....

(I won't mentioned that I had forgot to put my themals on - think that means I am partly responsible and the award/pay out could mean me getting better and attending Saturdays game).

Oh well...you heard it first and I even had two Bovrils to keep me warm/burnt my tongue but still got a chuffing cold....tut

I am not amused..... :wink:

See you all Saturday - get your thermals on.....

OK mods can we have a sticky titled DO NOT TRUST THE FOLLOWING USERS SOURCES

shefflatic

boboafc

creepy

davebuckley06

Oh Heck C-Beck

OAFCKeepTheFaith

:grin::lol::wink:

EDIT: Seems like one more wants in on the actions

dfOAFC

:D

all i said was ''i heard he had been sacked a couple of hours ago'' or something like that

i didnt say he had :lol:

OK mods can we have a sticky titled DO NOT TRUST THE FOLLOWING USERS SOURCES

shefflatic

boboafc

creepy

davebuckley06

Oh Heck C-Beck

OAFCKeepTheFaith

:grin::lol::wink:

EDIT: Seems like one more wants in on the actions

dfOAFC

:D

??????????????????

hard work some of you

Edited by dfOAFC

I heard the A Team are on their way to make a football team out of a few spanners, pieces of :censored: and a paperclip.

You know you could be right Beardy, they have recently remade it with Liam Neilson as Hannibal.

So who is our Hannibal, Face, Mad Murdoch, BA Baracus and of course the obligatory girl..

Thoughts anyone? :grin:

"crack, commando, elite...hiding in the LA undergound (AKA as BP), if you have a problem that no-one can solve, maybe you could hire.........NOT our A team.......(machine gun fire).....

You know you could be right Beardy, they have recently remade it with Liam Neilson as Hannibal.

So who is our Hannibal, Face, Mad Murdoch, BA Baracus and of course the obligatory girl..

Thoughts anyone? :grin:

Hannibal would have to be Gregan, sucking on a fat cigar telling people what to do!

Face, tough one as im not a gay, but Pav would do!

Mad Murdoch, Joe Collbeck all day, you would be mad as a :censored: if you realised a football team paid for you.

BA Baracus, Now most would say Rubes, but i reckon Keigan Parker could black up for this role.

Obligatory girl, Chris Taylor falls over more than a pissed up Scotsman and probably the only latics player i would like to see recieving an oscar.

*cringe*

I know, BA is bloody Quinton "Rampage" Jackson - "I'll never step into the ring again, my fighting days are over...." - yeah right, I bet those scripts are just overloading your postbox. Oooo, is see you're fighting again Rampage...need the money?

Tosspot.

Hannibal would have to be Gregan, sucking on a fat cigar telling people what to do!

Face, tough one as im not a gay, but Pav would do!

Mad Murdoch, Joe Collbeck all day, you would be mad as a :censored: if you realised a football team paid for you.

BA Baracus, Now most would say Rubes, but i reckon Keigan Parker could black up for this role.

Obligatory girl, Chris Taylor falls over more than a pissed up Scotsman and probably the only latics player i would like to see recieving an oscar.

yep. gets my vote... :grin:

for the record all i did was pass on stuff that had been posted on oafc from 'sources' I myself do not have any sources.

So it's hardly stand up evidence then is it really. I suppose it's those who jump on the rumours and believe them to be true who look the more foolish, less so those who were propagating this crap.

Ah well....