Ackey has left latics?.

Well, keep guessing - as if there's nothing better to do all day than run this monster.

Two kids, Wife, full time job, whilst tyring to grab some training in every second of spare time I had - :censored: it, so I'd rather sit on my arse and try to read through all the :censored:e that you lot post up? Get bent.

This ship's on an even keel with the lads that are running it right now - they are more than capable, and have my full support.

Sorry, I just found it a tad coincidental that yourself, Stevie J, Inspiral Carpet and Leeslover all left around the same period. But hey, I realise it's completely none of my business. Doesn't stop me being curious though. Anyway, I didn't mean anything by it, Matt.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I just found it a tad coincidental that yourself, Stevie J, Inspiral Carpet and Leeslover all left around the same period. But hey, I realise it's completely none of my business. Doesn't stop me being curious though. Anyway, I didn't mean anything by it, Matt.

I left ages ago, well over a year I should say, so keep me out of the conspiracies!

PS the changes of staff will I'm sure be down to personal reasons, but you ain't the only one who reckons there's been some folk a-gossiping about things where we can't see!

Nah. Leeslover 'left by mutual consent' a couple of years ago. Similar time to when Carpet disappeared off the face of the earth.

I left ages ago, well over a year I should say, so keep me out of the conspiracies!

PS the changes of staff will I'm sure be down to personal reasons, but you ain't the only one who reckons there's been some folk a-gossiping about things where we can't see!

Fair enough.

I also forgot about Sheridan's_World.

No offense. Are you a mod too? You post a lot. Are you like a father figure everyone respects?

Why would being a mod be offensive :blink:

I do post a lot... Concerned fan with a lot to say... I doubt people see me as a farther figure...more of a mini corp so I hear :D

You on the other hand, in your very little time here, seem to be look for something...

Edited by oafc0000

Jesus, I'm sure enough people know Ackey that his side of the story will come out, if there is one at all. Untwist your knockers gentlemen.

on a totally selfish note........i would love to think that he`s give em what`s for on behalf of us lot regarding the mess we`re in, and that it just may begin to turn the tide from within.

but more importantly......hope he`s ok whatever the reason is.