Will be interesting to see if he drops Brill who by all accounts has been our one of our best players since he got back into the team- having a bit of competition at Goalie will be good for the pair of them I think and we need someone to be back up if either of them gets injured/suspended. Have we sold Fleming then?

I don't think Flahaven would have come to play second fiddle and It wouldn't surprise me at all to see Brill relegated to the subs bench tomorrow night.

Brill should keep his place, he hasn't had much to do but what he has done has been ok.

We shall see!!

Will be interesting to see if he drops Brill who by all accounts has been our one of our best players since he got back into the team- having a bit of competition at Goalie will be good for the pair of them I think and we need someone to be back up if either of them gets injured/suspended. Have we sold Fleming then?

He's injured, but I think it is a season long loan anyway isn;t it?

Sold then though, I suspect.

It's funny how the first time that Flahavan joined us we were all slating Brill, and now the tide has turned. Hopefully this happens with other players in the team.

Definition

slate verb (CRITICIZE)

/sleɪt/ v [T]

UK informal to attack by criticizing; to write or say that something is very bad

He was very bad at one point - the enforced break has seen him return a better, more confident player - I would hope that he starts tomorrow.

Edited by TheBigDog