Latics bring in Aljofree

Aljofree can play right back too I believe, however we definitely do need strikers more.

I'd rather we have a right footed right back instead of a left footed left back possibly playing at right back,

we have enough left backs

Edited by RobOAFC

Yes we need a good quality striker and we need a right back but we also need back-up at centre-half and have done from the start of the season. Hansey is more than capable in that regard and he can fill in at right back if required. We haven't had to pay a transfer fee and Gregan/Hazell could have picked something up in training not the worse signing.

Yes we need a good quality striker and we need a right back but we also need back-up at centre-half and have done from the start of the season. Hansey is more than capable in that regard and he can fill in at right back if required. We haven't had to pay a transfer fee and Gregan/Hazell could have picked something up in training not the worse signing.

Nothing posted on the OS???

good cover for defence there!! wouldnt mind a striker when loan market opens tbh!!

Aljofree is a good player at this level, he'll strengthen the defence and possibly help the side going forward too. Give Taylor more licence to bomb down the wing. Also lets see how Jason Price does upfront before we get anyone else in.

Aljofree is a good player at this level, he'll strengthen the defence and possibly help the side going forward too. Give Taylor more licence to bomb down the wing. Also lets see how Jason Price does upfront before we get anyone else in.

I can't see even starting. Just a signing Penney had to do to take away simple risk.

I think Penney's got his striker now. He did a good job. Apparently. :huh: