Jason Price goes to Carlisle

to be honest, i dont see why HallamBlue is blaming the club, Millwall obviously wanted to get him out ASAP and now he's gone to carlisle.

Nevermind, plenty more strikers around. OH WAIT, i think we've gone through most of them!

Edited by Latics_Fanatic

Has anyone thought the complications could have been because Millwall were unhappy we had signed Nardiello on loan and so pulled the plug on Price? If I was Millwall and I'd loaned someone to a club in the same division I'd be annoyed to then find out that same club had just loaned someone else.

Has anyone thought the complications could have been because Millwall were unhappy we had signed Nardiello on loan and so pulled the plug on Price? If I was Millwall and I'd loaned someone to a club in the same division I'd be annoyed to then find out that same club had just loaned someone else.

Nah.

If you're sending a youngster down a level to get experience you care if they play. If you're getting a 32 year old bit-part player off your books you just don't want to be paying them (hence the immediate move to Carlisle!).

Nah.

If you're sending a youngster down a level to get experience you care if they play. If you're getting a 32 year old bit-part player off your books you just don't want to be paying them (hence the immediate move to Carlisle!).

I think that's what he meant

"Due to one or two complications Latics have decided not to extend the loan of Jason Price for a second month."

latics dumped him for reasons not being disclosed.

...but who knows whats true these days there?

I think the likelyhood is Millwall wanted us to pay a higher percentage of his wages than we had done for the initial month and we either didn't want to or couldn't afford it. Carlisle probably came in offering to contribute more than us, hence he ahs gone there and we have had to give up on him.

All speculation of course.

According to the 'Chron, we had another striker lined up (Brandy seems to be the consensus opinion) who rejected the move on Tuesday.

He probably informed Latics of the rejection decision after the decision to let Price return to Millwall.