Has ANDY COLLETT earned his corn this season?

You shoudl write a book, or do a blog on here. I bet it would make interesting reading.

BTW

Do you know a scout called Nigel Gurney?

I might finish up in court singe :wink:

If Nigel is the one who covered lower leagues, yes, nice guy.

Edited by BP1960

Why five minues before half time ends does he come out with the keeper and kick the ball straight at them.

I could catch a ball that is being kicked straight at me and I'm half Teflon (mum's side).

If you are going to warm a keeper up get the subs hitting shots at the corners or swinging set pieces in.

Why five minues before half time ends does he come out with the keeper and kick the ball straight at them.

I could catch a ball that is being kicked straight at me and I'm half Teflon (mum's side).

If you are going to warm a keeper up get the subs hitting shots at the corners or swinging set pieces in.

No.

At that point it is about getting confidence in handling, a feel for the ball etc.

Standard GK coaching set pieces to avoid injuries and get the handling going again.

Edited by LaticsPete

No.

At that point it is about getting confidence in handling, a feel for the ball etc.

Standard GK coaching set pieces to avoid injuries and get the handling going again.

I often return from my dinner early and have a quick tap on the computer to get a 'feel for the keyboard' before I get back to work.

I often return from my dinner early and have a quick tap on the computer to get a 'feel for the keyboard' before I get back to work.

Isn't that known as 'surfing the internet'?

(It's the 'get back to work' bit I'm unfamiliar with... :unsure: )