Election 2010 - Post Campaign Vote

Election 2010 - Post Campaign Vote  

192 members have voted

1. 1. If the Election took place today who would you vote for ?

• Labour
    • Conservative
    • Liberal Democrats
    • UK Independence Party
    • Green Party
    • British National Party
    • Independent Candidate
    • Other
    • I am not going to vote
    • Spoil Vote

Suits me. Anything to get rid of your idiots. :wink:

Dreary me. You've got a choice between getting what you really want and not getting it, and you'll decide not to have it. Thick as pigsh*t.

Anyway, what do you make of the exit poll? Remember Cleggmania? :tongue1:

Couldn't have put it better myself. Yes Woolas should go, a large part of me hopes he does but for a supporter of a progressive party to have come out with some of your comments over the last few days makes me hope that the exit poll is right and that you lose seats. - Which would be a massive shame, you should be winning seats off the tories.

The centre left progressive agenda is best served together, not ripping shreds off our own kind - leave that to the righties.

Edited by beag_teeets

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like there could be a bit of mileage in the legal challenge regarding the voting fiasco. The Law seems clear enough according to Jenny Watson (Electoral commission interviewed just now on BBC) so how come some returning officers decided to use discretion?! Surely you'd think they would be clear on what happens if people are still outside around 10pm...

Woman complaining about the voting tonight "The elections in Afghanistan went smoother than this"...

Would love to know how she knows that. What a cracking comment...kinda glad she didn't get to vote :grin:

Thank goodness for the British army's involvement in that country to enable them to have proper free elections which they were previously unable to do so due to their islamofascist previous state.

It was something to do with the people not allowed to vote.

I guess you misheard it and they where on about Electoral Commission... Maybe ?

... oh...

I think its where someone challenges a result maybe ?

Edited by oafc0000

Democratic Unionist and leader of the Northern Irish parliament looses in East Belfast. He was linked to a scandal with his wife and some lover of hers if you remember.

His wife was getting it off a 19 year old then she gave him money to set up a business. His party should have deselected him at the time of the affair.

Massive political storm though, bring it on.

His wife was getting it off a 19 year old then she gave him money to set up a business. His party should have deselected him at the time of the affair.

Massive political storm though, bring it on.

Yep that's the thing in more words. I'm a bit surprised he can stay in their assembly (especially as leader) though but I suppose it depends on the detail in their constitution.

First Labour loss of the night and its to Plaid Cymru (who I'd vote for if I lived in Wales).

Closely followed by a Tory gain in Kingswood which was the right side for the Tories in terms in swing.

Aye, wheels might be coming off.