ernie cooksey flag

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and there's them saying that HD subscribers would see things I wouldn't.

:grin:

HD viewers saw a Hyundai advert, non-HD viewers saw England scoring their first goal of the world cup.

I wish i could have seen the bloody advert when Green decided to go and ruin his career!

Edited by Ernie For England

Mossley flag spotted also several times near to the corner flag. Saw both the Ernie & shaw flag too. Whilst I was an HD viewer and watched the advert having to make do with the repeat of the goal. Rob Green............. the Dean Brill of world Soccccer.

Edited by Lags

Mossley flag spotted also several times near to the corner flag. Saw both the Ernie & shaw flag too. Whilst I was an HD viewer and watched the advert having to make do with the repeat of the goal. Rob Green............. the Dean Brill of world Soccccer.

I thought I saw a Mossley flag but wasn't 100% sure. As for the ITV cock-up lets be honest it's not the first time they've done this to us

Aye, saw them both. Didn't see England's goal though due to a huge cock up on itv1 HD. Anyone else watching in HD have the same problem?

Was in a packed bar in Blackpool and it went off just before we scored so loads of us missed the goal - unforgivable. Trouble is with ITV the adverts have taken over. Criminally ITV seem to have all the good games during the group stages. Hate their coverage an absolute bunch of ----wits!

BBC are better but why do we have to put up with a Jock constantly sniping at England. Sod off Hansen, come back when your boys qualify!

Aussie for the evening tonight. Anyone but Jerry!

Was in a packed bar in Blackpool and it went off just before we scored so loads of us missed the goal - unforgivable. Trouble is with ITV the adverts have taken over. Criminally ITV seem to have all the good games during the group stages. Hate their coverage an absolute bunch of ----wits!

BBC are better but why do we have to put up with a Jock constantly sniping at England. Sod off Hansen, come back when your boys qualify!

Aussie for the evening tonight. Anyone but Jerry!

In the interests of England, i want Germany to win. Simply because if we finish top of the group (which i fully expect us to), i don't want us to be playing Germany in the second round!

Just watching ' Football's Greatest...' on SS1 and it features Holland V England at Euro '88....there's a jock off Union Jack ?? (St George with Union Flag in Top Left Corner) with Oldham Athletic on it in the stands....anyone on 'ere ?