Darren Lough

Steve Mildenhall

Scott Murray

Andy Robinson

Liam Rosenior

Chris Shuker on trial at Motherwell

Sam Sodje

All available on free transfers

The ones highlighted are the ones I think would improve us..

Edited by oafcprozac

Re: Chris Shuker, firstly I doin't think he would improve us just on the basis he failed to hold down a regular spot for the Trannies for the last couple of seasons despite being a key player at one point. Secondly I'd rather chop my cock off than support that little ****.

Re: Chris Shuker, firstly I doin't think he would improve us just on the basis he failed to hold down a regular spot for the Trannies for the last couple of seasons despite being a key player at one point. Secondly I'd rather chop my cock off than support that little ****.

What he said.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/foot...-OF-CAREER.html

I hope we dont get feeney i dont like his background the way he played his part in that attack in leeds hitting the asain lad and driving the players away from the crime.

Stuart Giddings would you gamble on ex loan player we had i thought he did ok for oldham at the time sweet left foot he got

Edited by RoyleArmy

I hope we dont get feeney i dont like his background the way he played his part in that attack in leeds hitting the asain lad and driving the players away from the crime.

Stuart Giddings would you gamble on ex loan player we had i thought he did ok for oldham at the time sweet left foot he got

Giddings was rubbish.

Secondly, to say you don't like Feeney's background, but for some reason hero worship Lee Hughes, is a bit of a contradiction don't you think?

Giddings was rubbish.

Secondly, to say you don't like Feeney's background, but for some reason hero worship Lee Hughes, is a bit of a contradiction don't you think?

Giddings looked decent but stints at Hinkley and Darlo suggest his career has nose-dived.

Erm, I'd be very careful there Royle Army, or should I say Ibby (judging by the post on the link)- Feeney wasn't involved in the assault, and it was Michael Duberry who drove them home (he admitted it himself in the trial).

Plus, like someone has said, you don't want us to sign Warren Feeney but were moaning about us not signing Hughes to a new deal despite Hughes' crime being a lot more serious than the incident with the Asian Lad in Leeds.

Erm, I'd be very careful there Royle Army, or should I say Ibby (judging by the post on the link)- Feeney wasn't involved in the assault, and it was Michael Duberry who drove them home (he admitted it himself in the trial).

Plus, like someone has said, you don't want us to sign Warren Feeney but were moaning about us not signing Hughes to a new deal despite Hughes' crime being a lot more serious than the incident with the Asian Lad in Leeds.

:shock: :shock: