Gannon turns down Stockport job

He left peterbough because he wanted a club back up here but i know swansea is in the south but maybe he has put his name down for that, ever since we named our manager everyone thought he was goin back to stockport but now that job has came up at swansea maybe he wants a championship club.

1. If Gannon didn't want it.

2. If Gannon was too expensive.

3. If Gannon was thought to be a gob:censored:e and SC didn't want anything to do with him.

The whole 'I can't understand why we wouldn't give it to Gannon' thing is bemusing. He's a decent manager, not Mourinho.

1. If Gannon didn't want it.

2. If Gannon was too expensive.

3. If Gannon was thought to be a gob:censored:e and SC didn't want anything to do with him.

The whole 'I can't understand why we wouldn't give it to Gannon' thing is bemusing. He's a decent manager, not Mourinho.

Agreed, But he was an out of work manager who had proved himself to be more than capable at this level. Supposedly he also wanted to live in the area.

I think he'd of been th first call we made, Could be wel wrong but that's my opinion