BBC Reporting that Warren Feeney Has Agreed Terms

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I spoke to other clubs but after I talked with Paul and Gerry there was only one winner - I want to play my football here," said Feeney.

Dicky works his magic again.

really looking forward to next season!!

Now I know this is being discussed on the rumours section, but it now looks like he is signing tomorrow after having a medical today. Happy days!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...tic/8812238.stm?

Nowt wrong with that mate, that's how it's supposed to work.

Does anyone get the feeling we might be trying the sh*t-or-bust technique this season knowing we're potentially in trouble?

Two signings so far who are not too shabby, especially for a team who lost it's only investor before the season even started.

Does anyone get the feeling we might be trying the sh*t-or-bust technique this season knowing we're potentially in trouble?

Two signings so far who are not too shabby, especially for a team who lost it's only investor before the season even started.

pal new signing were vital i think dickov wants to build the team on his own terms hopefully i looked into my crystal ball oldham and i am saying oldham will get new owners in in the middle of the season there is 3 party keen on the club.

pal new signing were vital i think dickov wants to build the team on his own terms hopefully i looked into my crystal ball oldham and i am saying oldham will get new owners in in the middle of the season there is 3 party keen on the club.

Absolutely brilliant

you sure the crystal ball you looking at clear as day????

new investors??? i dont think there will be new investors, maybe they just said that to not make the fans panic, it looks all good with the signings but the long term future of OAFC is very very unclear!

Edited by biggie21

you sure the crystal ball you looking at clear as day????

new investors??? i dont think there will be new investors, maybe they just said that to not make the fans panic, it looks all good with the signings but the long term future of OAFC is very very unclear!

I bet we get new invester now that Dickov is at oldham dont think like this or you may crash oldham down.

Doubt it, would Corney really do that again. Jones isn't a great signing in my opinion, he was average for a Hartlepool side thats in a similar position to us. Feeney is a decent signing but i cant imagine he's on over the top wages.

Feeney is a grafter, something we have lacked. Holds it up well for a short bloke, likes a scrap and is unselfish. Not got a great goalscoring record, but has spells of hitting form and is rated by fans of teams he has played for.

- so he's straight out of the Paul dickov mould then?

Its a gamble, as he hasnt had the best of injury records. But he said himself the most important thing for him is to play football and force his way back into the NI setup. Maybe thats something we can offer which Charlton cant

Yep, coupled with the fact that I don't know anyone who would choose to live in Carlisle over Manchester and you've got the reason really, haven't you.