How much would you help Oldham

I'd just make a donation to them whenever i felt fit.

Maybe buy a load of tickets and hand them out, try and get people back into the habit of going in. Get the bug back.

I like that idea. Subsidise free tickets at every school, youth club and sports club in the borough.

If the product doesn't improve, they can use them as punishments. :lol:

I'd buy Paul Scholes contract out at United and give him one here just to stop the Scholes threads and rumours

It'd probably be cheaper to pay a fixer to kneecap him. That'd probably stop the rumours as well.

I cannot believe that any Latics fan who won big on the Euromillions would refuse to give anything to the club. Come on...I agree that parting with millions would be stupid, but surely even the tightest Lookers Paddock STer would part with 10k ??

If I won 20 large I'd probably allocate 500k to Latics...and it would probably be in the form of funding an incentive...half-price season tickets or Free Shirt and Scarf for every ST purchase...it wouldn't be spent directly on player signings or their wages.

£50m i would pay the players wages for a year and triple the budget, then have another look the year after. also i would do it anonymously so i didnt get idiots tryin to torch me for 'only' giving a few hundred grand.

also buy a chunk of season tickets and give them to mates who are lapsed fans.

the only problem is i dont play the lottery!!!!

£50m i would pay the players wages for a year and triple the budget, then have another look the year after. also i would do it anonymously so i didnt get idiots tryin to torch me for 'only' giving a few hundred grand.

also buy a chunk of season tickets and give them to mates who are lapsed fans.

the only problem is i dont play the lottery!!!!

A minor quibble only, surely. A mere technicality!

Edited by singe

I don't pay the idiot tax either, but should I have an unknown Aunt (or a known one for that) who gets wiped out in an accident involving an Italian on a skooter, some dolly mixtures and a freak hail storm, who had just won and collected the lottery - but not had time to invest in Burnley...

I'd set up a youth training company. Employing top level coaches, and working in conjunction with the club (to use their facilities) to take on youngsters and try and bring them through into the professional game.

Oldham, for their help with the facilities, would have first dabs and significant discounts (e.g. they can take any player for £100,000), but the players would be available for any club to come in. Loans would be commonplace too.

It'd be something I'd enjoy running, the benefits for Oldham and lads on the verge of losing alot would be very rewarding and it wouldn't dissolve my fortune.

Then I'd open a restaurant.

I would buy Rochdale and close them down... Just to be a t**t :)

I like that, zeros.

But I don't think you need to win the euromillions to be able to do that...probably the Roughyeds Jackpot Bonanza would do it.