Oldham v Wigan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

their first team or not, the latics WILL win

i hate friendlies with a passion and haven't been to one for many a year.

i thought i might go to this or Bolton as my freebie with my season ticket thinking there might be a few stars to see.

I looked at both squads and there isn't a single (Wigan or Bolton) player I'd like to see.

best league in the world? :lol::lol::lol:

I think that the club has chosen some bad friendlies, we may lose them all and where will that leave the morale of the team pre-Tranmere? We needed a few easier ties as well.

its all about fitness, you cant get much fitter chasing the ball all day :)

I think that the club has chosen some bad friendlies, we may lose them all and where will that leave the morale of the team pre-Tranmere? We needed a few easier ties as well.

Footballers don't generally get disheartened by the outcome of friendly matches.

We should do what the Germans do ,

they play tough friendlies before big tournaments but the last match is against a very average pub side that they

win 36-0 or something.

They reckon it works wonders for moral and scoring confidence.

Can't argue with there exploits , mind you knowing Latics the pub team would beat them !!!!! :lol:

Edited by losesome

That's netball.

And you think our players can tell the difference? :grin:

hell I did better on Saturdays game passing the post when it was coming at me coffee in hand. I trapped it under foot and passed it back to Falkirk's Gk. Surprised latics didn't ask me to take the corner for them too as it was a deflected shot.

Least I know that the foot needs to connect to the spherical object during 90mins :wink:

Oh yes Catching via the GK aka a save

Edited by underdog

i hate friendlies with a passion and haven't been to one for many a year.

i thought i might go to this or Bolton as my freebie with my season ticket thinking there might be a few stars to see.

I looked at both squads and there isn't a single (Wigan or Bolton) player I'd like to see.

best league in the world? :lol::lol::lol:

what freebie with season ticket, have I missed something?

their site says they will be unveiling their new home kit tomorrow and will wear it at the friendly tomorrow night

Why the hell do we have to play in our AWAY kit at HOME??

well our new home kit isnt exactly the best is it?

its better than united and liverpools new kits but thats fairly easy

their site says they will be unveiling their new home kit tomorrow and will wear it at the friendly tomorrow night

Why the hell do we have to play in our AWAY kit at HOME??

I think it's because their new away kit hasn't arrived so the 2 home kits would clash. Think we are just being charitable.

Mind you with their connections you'd think they'd be able to rustle up a spare kit!