He has looked good but he couldn't get into Southend's first team on a regular basis. He looked a solid defender from when I've seen but liable to do the odd mad thing that could really cost the team. Would be no harm in having a look at him but that chance might have already gone.

Might need rockylatics help on this, but i believe we let that craig dawson slip through our net?

I know he scored a fair few goals for dale, but what was he like as a defender?

It would be a novelty for us to have a defender who was actually a threat at corners and set-pieces etc.

Might need rockylatics help on this, but i believe we let that craig dawson slip through our net?

It would be a novelty for us to have a defender who was actually a threat at corners and set-pieces etc.

Been linked with a few championship clubs hasn't he?

He had a trial. Source - A mate who was on the same trial as they both played together for Rochdale town team.

He had a trial. Source - A mate who was on the same trial as they both played together for Rochdale town team.

Yeah that was my understanding. Did he pick up an injury or something and we never followed up our interest?

Wikipedia says rochdale turned down a £400,000 offer from middlesbrough ( RA might be our man for this )

I know wikipedia isn't the most reliable of sources though.

Yeah that was my understanding. Did he pick up an injury or something and we never followed up our interest?

Wikipedia says rochdale turned down a £400,000 offer from middlesbrough ( RA might be our man for this )

I know wikipedia isn't the most reliable of sources though.

Broke his leg in the trial didn't he? I think he was one of the ones Eyres recommended to us.

He's bunged in a transfer request again according to Sky, although Rochdale have denied this has happened.

A few have been mentioned in the press Middlesbrough, Sheff Utd and Donnie have all had a look at him but this was last season. Middlesbrough wont be looking anymore as he isnt a jock.

I've got a few mates who've played in the same teams as him, they honestly can't believe he even managed to get to League 2, let alone going higher.

Although they did say the same thing about Pat McCourt, now plying his trade at Celtic.....!