marlon king

Marlon King released today from prison. Should he be allowed back in to football and would you have him at latics?

I think everybody deserves a second change but this guy as got crimanal record as long my arm so im sat on the bench at the minute. I didnt really want Hughes at first he proved me wrong after while.

I'd suggest the following:

1) He's had previous "second chances" and blown them.

2) He's a scumbag.

3) He would be a damn fine footballer in League One.

Because of (1) and (2) I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole. I had heard that Coventry were interested, which has it's own level of irony following the Lee Hughes thing.

2) He's a scumbag.

Because of (1) and (2) I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole. I had heard that Coventry were interested, which has it's own level of irony following the Lee Hughes thing.

Exactly what i was thinking.

From reading other posts about friendly performances - particularly last night - I get the impression that this team is developing a good/great attitude and work ethic. We don't need a player to come in who could potentially upset that even if he does score 30 goals a season.

Plus, chances are he'd move to another club after his 'rehabilitation' with us, and we'd have to rebuild again.

So in my opinion we'd be better off without him.

2) He's a scumbag.

Where's Jon Gaunt working nowadays?

Where's Jon Gaunt working nowadays?

I would have loved to hear that fat :censored:house getting a barage about how its now Coventry which are a team with no morals as they are after signing the scumbag. He gave us no end of it on TalkSport. Fat :censored: !

I would have loved to hear that fat :censored:house getting a barage about how its now Coventry which are a team with no morals as they are after signing the scumbag. He gave us no end of it on TalkSport. Fat :censored: !

Spot on mate

From reading other posts about friendly performances - particularly last night - I get the impression that this team is developing a good/great attitude and work ethic. We don't need a player to come in who could potentially upset that even if he does score 30 goals a season.

Plus, chances are he'd move to another club after his 'rehabilitation' with us, and we'd have to rebuild again.

So in my opinion we'd be better off without him.

Id take anyone who scores 30 goals, he cant be doing much wrong if he does that

its b0ll0cks he converted to Islam, proper scumbag do not want him at Oldham, doubt PD would want scumbags and ex cons here

I bet if we told him we'd pay his Wages he would.

Business is business and all that. No doubt about it, he's a horrible fella but there's not a club in our divison who wouldn't have him.

I bet if we told him we'd pay his Wages he would.

Business is business and all that. No doubt about it, he's a horrible fella but there's not a club in our divison who wouldn't have him.

we certainly dont want ex cons here, espicially him, no remorse or regrets of his actions, if he ever came here, id tell him personally your not welcome here

we certainly dont want ex cons here, espicially him, no remorse or regrets of his actions, if he ever came here, id tell him personally your not welcome here

I'm not defending the man mate, He's an ar****e, He'd do a godd job in this division though. Paul Dickov as manager of Oldham Athletic would have him for that reason. I'm not protesting that we should sign him but he'd be awesome fully fit in this division.

I'm not defending the man mate, He's an ar****e, He'd do a godd job in this division though. Paul Dickov as manager of Oldham Athletic would have him for that reason. I'm not protesting that we should sign him but he'd be awesome fully fit in this division.

would he want to come here though - we cant afford him

he will link up with his old boss at coventry.

How did you cope when we had Hughes playing for us ? Did you approach him and tell him he was not welcome ?

I hope RoyleArmy isn't watching, he loved Hughes

How did you cope when we had Hughes playing for us ? Did you approach him and tell him he was not welcome ?

I hope RoyleArmy isn't watching, he loved Hughes

atleast he came out and said he regretted what he had done, and did something about it, even though he loved his drink,

i dont see no regret inside marlon king,

atleast he came out and said he regretted what he had done, and did something about it, even though he loved his drink,

i dont see no regret inside marlon king,

But Hughes is still an ex-con and you stated that we (shouldn't that be YOU) don't want ex-cons :huh: