Thought the trialist had a great game today made some fantastic tackles, think he was trying to do too much at times. He got forward well and put some good balls into the box. Definately worth another look/6 month deal.

He was french but his name isnt Laurent Wikki

Looks like Brooke has ruptured his ligaments... IMO worse than a break

My word, I diagnosed that at the time from 60 yards away, god i'm good. I did mine in a very similar way a couple of years back, 12 weeks out and a few months extra to truly get the strength back in the stabilising muscles. Absolute bugger of an injury, bad news if true.

Yet another right back is surely not the priority ?

Maybe not, but consider that Kieran Lee can cover anywhere in the midfield or the other full back position and it becomes quite useful to have a competent right back to bring in, especially if Lomax is on his way out.

Maybe not, but consider that Kieran Lee can cover anywhere in the midfield or the other full back position and it becomes quite useful to have a competent right back to bring in, especially if Lomax is on his way out.

personally thought the trialist looked like kazenga lualua, younger brother of the congolese striker from newcastle, looks like merlin isnt a white right back