How camp is this picture?

You can - off, you can see on some of the old pictures of me that my friends just put up that I was a bit of a Muscle Mary once.

Damn :blush:

I've seen them. Your nose was less red and your hair was less grey. Apart from that, as you were!

I think you look dashing Andy, surely you should find yourself a nice muslim woman and settle down?

I did for a few days, it was great :) The, "free dating," community however is generally rather restricted. I'd better just save all my sweet lovin' for you and my other ho's back in England!

I've seen them. Your nose was less red and your hair was less grey. Apart from that, as you were!

I used blusher and dye back then. You might have given me leeway to claim I'd used shoulderpads though :ranting:

Edited by leeslover

0,,10312~8946482,00.jpg

"His new image is one of a proud, strong, affirming leader - exactly the kind of image we want the Club as a whole to have.

I'm all for change from time to time, but sometimes it can lead to epic failure :lol:

And that's nowhere near the campest image...

0,,10312~8946427,00.jpg

Y....M....C....A!

Not quite as camp as Paul 'Bruno' Dickov in this picture from the Sky website (as posted by me on another thread). Camp as a bag of boyscouts.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12875_6292489,00.html

Good Lord, he looks like he's just seen what his special appearance at the Barrymore/Norton wedding pool party entails.

0,,10312~8946482,00.jpg

"His new image is one of a proud, strong, affirming leader - exactly the kind of image we want the Club as a whole to have.

I'm all for change from time to time, but sometimes it can lead to epic failure :lol:

looks like something from thundercats the cartoon series from back in the day.

• 3 weeks later...
!

:lol:

Ha – mint! :lol:

Presume it’s by the guys & gals who produce their online fanzine; a link was posted up to it for the piece they did after the match a BP last season; after the fat Robbie Williams free-kick defeat. Quite funny; though obviously not a funny as anything on PineVillains :wink: