For a start there was two front rows restricted to sit in and I saw quite a few gaps in the stand. Although it is always harder to spot when you are in the stand yourself. Great turn out by the fans today and I'm sure it impressed the new players/management at the club.

Here's for the same on Tuesday :drinking:

Well i didn't see them!

There were quite a few right at the top in the centre and I could see a fair few around me further down that block as well. I thought the stand held 2500 and I guessed at around 1800-2000, so if it only holds 2200 i think 1700ish is pretty reasonable.

It's always the way, it's easier to see the occupies seats than the empty ones if that makes any sense, even in a packed stand there are lots of singles empty, one in ten of tem is 300 out of 3000, add in a few rows covered off and hey presto.

They were lying throught their teeth with the 2800 at Uddy though. That was a fiddle and they knew it.

The majority of seats on the first two rows have only the seat back and no base on them. It was pretty funny watching people take their places and then grasp round for a fold-down seat that wasn't there.

Most of them, as said earlier had netting over them though. 1800 seemed about right.

There were quite a few right at the top in the centre and I could see a fair few around me further down that block as well. I thought the stand held 2500 and I guessed at around 1800-2000, so if it only holds 2200 i think 1700ish is pretty reasonable.

You're right the stand has a capacity of 2,500 it's on TRFC official site. With the cordoned off area at the front etc the capacity on the day I'm led to believe was a little over 2,200.

Looking at the BBC highlights on i player today there were, as people have sald, quite a lot of empty seats, so the crowd figure given was in my opinion pretty much bang on!

Sheffield Wed and Huddersfield will be the only clubs to better that this season and perhaps Notts County if they are challenging at the top.

Our home core crowd was around 4200 last season so to say we took over 40% of them to Tranmere on Saturday is phenominal!!

If we can give a good account of ourselves at Scunthorpe tomorrow, Dickov's first home game in charge against Notts County and Lee Hughes could bring a few stayaway fans back to Boundary Park.

I know it's the holiday season but a sub 7000 crowd would in my opinion be dissapointing!

Edited by oafc1955