Can the present Latics feelgood factor attract new investors ?

Can the present Latics feelgood factor attract new investors...any views on this ?

With Eaves and possibly Michah money added to a new stadium, the financial position might look reasonable to new investors.

With Eaves and possibly Michah money added to a new stadium, the financial position might look reasonable to new investors.

More so the new stadium than any Micah or Evaes money as that could offer something long term something has to happen in the next 12 month on that front but as 12 months have gone by and we have got absolutely knowhere other than some pretty pictures. Failing that if Blitz and Gazal are to remain true to their word of not leaving us in administration then they will have to sacrifice the rest of the boundary Park land.

Ofcourse if we suddenly make startling progress in the development of the stadium and have a good season on the pitch with attendences rising and a cup run which makes the club money then who's to say they might even have a change of heart :mmm:

the Eaves and Micah money belong to Simon Blitz

Precisely so. I have been trying to make the point that it doesn't matter a toss which company owns what asset, if at some point Simon and Danny decide to stop owning all or part of the whole show, it has always been the case that they can do it in a way that suits the club, or doesn't, it's always been about how they choose to play it. It's only window dressing where the assets and liabilities are stored. I believe and hope that they are good guys and want to leave us in a decent position, but I have nothing to guarantee that.

if alot more fans came to the matches and we was winning and grinding out results, going on cup runs, winning something then yeah investors would be interested

apart from that id say no not right now.

thank you, Sir Alan :grin:

Are you saying Simon Blitz does have something to with Latics after all?

He resigned as chairman but still owns the club (along with Gazal).

I understand that he decided he couldn't continue topping up the playing budget, but I don't understand why he felt he had to coincide this with stepping down as chairman.

He resigned as chairman but still owns the club (along with Gazal).

I understand that he decided he couldn't continue topping up the playing budget, but I don't understand why he felt he had to coincide this with stepping down as chairman.

I thought it was all to do with sheilding themselves from any future financial turmoil the club may encounter.