Fire At Latics!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fire! Fire! The fair's on fire! I'm joking, of course, it's not, but that's the kind of thing you can see from the... oh, what are they called? The local fire brigade, I don't know the district, in tent four. My own tip is 'never throw water on a fat fire'. It'll take your face off.

Fire! Fire! The fair's on fire! I'm joking, of course, it's not, but that's the kind of thing you can see from the... oh, what are they called? The local fire brigade, I don't know the district, in tent four. My own tip is 'never throw water on a fat fire'. It'll take your face off.

You're not even listening are you? You people...........

Edited by JoeP

Eh? :dntknw:

Fent likes this

life or burn ... take your pick.

To my surprise one hundred storeys high

People getting loose now, getting down on the roof

Folks screaming, out of control

It was so entertaining when the boogie started to explode

I heard somebody say

(Burn baby burn) Disco Inferno

(Burn baby burn) Burn that mother down

(Burn baby burn) Disco Inferno

(Burn baby burn) Burn that mother down