Players names on shirts

Also, about 8 or 9 years back, I had 10 EYRE on the back of my England shirt.

Oh Johnny Eyre!

Im still the proud owner of the black away kit, with Bonner 4 on the back! I saw some kid with Jacobson on the back of his top after the Shrewbury game, and he was telling his dad "We need Joe Jacobson in, we would have won if he had played". When I say kid, I mean he was roughly 16 going on 17! I remember having Killen on the back of my red Torex shirt before I threw it away in disgust!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Johnny Eyre!

Im still the proud owner of the black away kit, with Bonner 4 on the back! I saw some kid with Jacobson on the back of his top after the Shrewbury game, and he was telling his dad "We need Joe Jacobson in, we would have won if he had played". When I say kid, I mean he was roughly 16 going on 17! I remember having Killen on the back of my red Torex shirt before I threw it away in disgust!

however he played for us on the pitch, mark bonner was always half decent on the oldham version of club manager 2005 :wink:

The funniest I've ever seen was "Junior AGoGo" on the back of their latics shirt! Strange choice as he only ever was on trail with us and never signed.... Anyone wants to own up to this one?

did sign..................check it.......................................

I cannot believe this post Dave!!! With the lad that sits infront of you.... :wink:

The worst surely (I'm amazed nobody's said this)...has to be the lad in the Chaddy End with Hines on his shirt. I laugh everytime I see it...although, I think it's a worn kit one that he's got through a comp or bought in that kit sale they have at the end of the season (rather than him choosing to have it printed.) Still...I'd want to be paid serious money to be seen in that! Embarrassing as owt. The lad might as well have "I've got crabs" printed on it!!!

why do you always edit your posts?.

Rueben Hazell's kids have got 'Dad' and number 6 on their shirts. They were sat behind me at one game last season and kept asking Mrs Hazell "where's Daddy", and the only reply I could come up with was "that's what I was thinking when we conceded from a corner".

I cannot believe this post Dave!!! With the lad that sits infront of you.... :wink:

The worst surely (I'm amazed nobody's said this)...has to be the lad in the Chaddy End with Hines on his shirt. I laugh everytime I see it...although, I think it's a worn kit one that he's got through a comp or bought in that kit sale they have at the end of the season (rather than him choosing to have it printed.) Still...I'd want to be paid serious money to be seen in that! Embarrassing as owt. The lad might as well have "I've got crabs" printed on it!!!

Who really cares what you think... if they have an oldham shirt , wear it.. WTF ir wasnt as though he had a city shirt on,

FFS grow up

did sign..................check it.......................................

Signed on for a month's loan - played three league games before being binned. Sheff Wed released him, Ended up at Barnet and was prolific, scored a few for Brizzle before his big money move to Forest now playing abroad.

Hit the woodwork v PNE on the opening day, did nowt after that...

I care.

He is correct though.... Seb Hines? Wtf?!

Clearly, as I didn't comment on Lukers1's first post...

why do you always edit your posts?.

The person decided another tactic a few days later by replying to my same post...

Who really cares what you think... if they have an oldham shirt , wear it.. WTF ir wasnt as though he had a city shirt on,

FFS grow up

Strange lad...

PS This post edited...just to keep Lukers1 puzzled to such an earth-shattering conundrum :grin:

Edited by boundaryblue80

Clearly, as I didn't comment on Lukers1's first post...

The person decided another tactic a few days later by replying to my same post...

Strange lad...

PS This post edited...just to keep Lukers1 puzzled to such an earth-shattering conundrum :grin:

yawn...