With me not caring anymore.

Can somebody tell me how you would entice me back to Latics, i see you all writing chuff about absolutely anything that may have something to do with Latics.

Royle Army i dont know who you are but i dont even bother reading half the stuff on, who cares about Lee Hughes?

Now, come on good folk tell me why the hell should i pay £20 to watch 3rd Division football?

And as a side note Razza, naked cheerleaders at half time wont work, im normally more interested in pies.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you miss me? :wink:

Or the shoulder rub I give you - Yes Shoulders I said..tut

Or my finger nails digging into you when I think we're about to score, Poor Ian gets it now

Or the toffees I usual have stashed for little boys like yourself

"am missing you oh Bearded one..."

But I am missing your dad more as he is funnier than you...lol

Don't be a stranger for too long

Edited by underdog

Can somebody tell me how you would entice me back to Latics, i see you all writing chuff about absolutely anything that may have something to do with Latics.

Royle Army i dont know who you are but i dont even bother reading half the stuff on, who cares about Lee Hughes?

Now, come on good folk tell me why the hell should i pay £20 to watch 3rd Division football?

And as a side note Razza, naked cheerleaders at half time wont work, im normally more interested in pies.

Because latics is in your blood!!!

ok because the highs are so infrequent when they do occur, i.e everton away, they are so much sweeter! Y ou can say I was there!!!!

I'm with you JB. Went on Sat for the first time this season. It didn't nothing to whet my appetite to come back.

Come watching the Hulmeians, Beardy.

Agreee, you shouldnt pay £20 to watch 3rd division football, get there the day before the game and you can get it for £18.

:wink:

I'm with you JB. Went on Sat for the first time this season. It didn't nothing to whet my appetite to come back.

Come watching the Hulmeians, Beardy.

Paddy if you want to stop your allegiance to the club fair enough.

If this is what you want to do though, why carry on coming on here?

Your self obsessive posts are really starting to irritate.

Stop reading this board for a start. The number of doom and gloom'ers on here is enough to put anybody off from going.

Paddy if you want to stop your allegiance to the club fair enough.

If this is what you want to do though, why carry on coming on here?

Your self obsessive posts are really starting to irritate.

I never said I wanted my allegiance to the club to stop. I always look for the scores, always check the Chron to see the latest news.

What I said was it didn't make me want to come back watching on a regular basis. Cold, dull, and generally poor football.

Stop reading this board for a start. The number of doom and gloom'ers on here is enough to put anybody off from going.

You know when a baby is born and you had a hand in that baby?

Im not a doom and gloomer by any stretch of the imagination, i just get bored :censored:less reading crap about non stories and then seeing people quabble about who is a superior fan because they attend every game in a season.

My point is that last season i was dissapointed and i wanted to get to more games, i couldnt and we were cack which i felt relieved about, also it bolstered my coffers, my problem is with the more cash i saved i dont mind spending it at latics if i get a good experience.

And i dont just mean from the team, my son is 6 he came with me to the yeovil game and to be quite honest i wont be taking him again, not just for the match but for the idiots (chavs) sat in the Rocky, non stop swearing and pointless singing about teams that have no connection with us whatsoever, granted that will continue but its not what i want him to hear at a game.

Plus he likes Citeh, all his mates support them so i want to take him more regular and make sure he enjoys it, the club arent really trying that hard to entice the kids in more are they?

BOING BOING!!

Lets all do the Hughsey

Lets all do the Hughsey

la la la la...la la la la

Beardy can you not be negative thank you lee hughes was a good player for us lot and this message board is top class and is begin run well by everyone.

Edited by RoyleArmy

And i dont just mean from the team, my son is 6 he came with me to the yeovil game and to be quite honest i wont be taking him again, not just for the match but for the idiots (chavs) sat in the Rocky, non stop swearing and pointless singing about teams that have no connection with us whatsoever, granted that will continue but its not what i want him to hear at a game.

Now I went to my first game when I was seven and what got me hooked was the whole experience. The food, the drink, the swearing, the singing, the random break outs in utter ranting followed by the hero worshipping of the same player two mins later when he scored.

I quickly learnt that football was another world. For two hours on Saturday you could relax and be naughty :grin: I once swore after a game on the way home and my dad took me a part and explained what we do at the football is different than what we do in real life :)

Terribly old fashioned view of football but that IS what got me hooked. Several years later I realised there was a game being played :D

Its the death of what i think "football" is that has in part stopped me going. People want it more like a day out at the cinema and it can't compete with that. It should never be that IMO. Hence, why it is in trouble.

All this said, we do have a few plonkrs who go well over the top... I suspect you was on about them... But sitting away from them is easy...

Edited by oafc0000

The football is more enjoyable this season but the atmospheres around the ground is still just as negative as usual, the constant moans groans and boos around me was depressing when we were 1 - 0 down to Bournemouth last weekend, its things like that which stop me going so much now. The team are not even allowed to be 1 - 0 down or sometimes even 0 - 0 for the slating to start.

I don't live in Oldham but in my 15 years or so of going the games I get the impression that everyone is getting more miserable? A few years ago people could have a laugh and the expectations were never this high, its sad:(