My Latics Stadium CGI

I made this image of a new stadium very loosely based on the proposed failsworth stadium in terms of scale and shape....this is not an official image of the new stadium by any stretch of the imagination, i have made it up really but just thought id share it....

Cheers

OAFC-LR.jpg

brilliant and certainly wouldnt complain of our ground looking like that !!

send it into the club !

back when we were gonna develop boundary park i emailed the club asking if they wanted anything done but nothing ever happened.

Nice piece of work, that.

Good job, but the corners of our new stadium will not be filled in holding a paltry 12,000, but when the gap between home and away fans will be more like 11,600. Even Wycome are building a new stadium holding 17,500 (admittedly they are sharing with Wasps).

Good job, but the corners of our new stadium will not be filled in holding a paltry 12,000, but when the gap between home and away fans will be more like 11,600. Even Wycome are building a new stadium holding 17,500 (admittedly they are sharing with Wasps).

We don't need to worry about the corners, as the middle bits won't be filled in either. This is a pipe dream that left when the money did.

It's like lego for the modern kids of today.

Look what I did!

I supplemented my green plasticSubbutteo stands with some excellent self-made Lego constructions. I was really proud of them!

Then I made terracing for behind the goals out of Rice Krispies boxes.

Best ground in the league it was.

I made this image of a new stadium very loosely based on the proposed failsworth stadium in terms of scale and shape....this is not an official image of the new stadium by any stretch of the imagination, i have made it up really but just thought id share it....

Cheers

OAFC-LR.jpg

very impressive

Cheers

OAFC-LR.jpg

Agree it is good artwork, although it looks like an identikit lego Colchester stadium to me :wink:

but I think it needs to be more realistic, looks at those wispy clouds, it looks positively a balmy summers evening, where are the dark stormy clouds! :grin: