rochdale vs latics

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy in the middle went to my school... Funniest picture I've seen for ages!

Theres funnier one's but I couldnt be bothered searching through pictures on facebook from the one's i've known at some point in my life.

Someone brought up this the last time we played them in the cup. Trying to make it out like it was going to a Cardiff or Millwall. Most of them are banned now for a start - not allowed anywhere near the town centre or ground on a matchday. So i'd be more worried about the chavs on spotland keying your car than the Young Chosen Few :unsure: There's only a handful who actually bother going to games that arent banned.

Nearly as bad as the silver fox Jimmy Mush still running around with kids pushing 50. He should give it up and join moggy and his ladder.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Theres funnier one's but I couldnt be bothered searching through pictures on facebook from the one's i've known at some point in my life.

Someone brought up this the last time we played them in the cup. Trying to make it out like it was going to a Cardiff or Millwall. Most of them are banned now for a start - not allowed anywhere near the town centre or ground on a matchday. So i'd be more worried about the chavs on spotland keying your car than the Young Chosen Few :unsure: There's only a handful who actually bother going to games that arent banned.

Nearly as bad as the silver fox Jimmy Mush still running around with kids pushing 50. He should give it up and join moggy and his ladder.

Left school in the summer.. Was a school in rochdale (was one or two latics fans in school, every other pupil was either a big team supporter or dale) and i know quite alot of them and their mates who can be quite rough will be attending the game due to it being against the 'inbreds' as they always said..

Left school in the summer.. Was a school in rochdale (was one or two latics fans in school, every other pupil was either a big team supporter or dale) and i know quite alot of them and their mates who can be quite rough will be attending the game due to it being against the 'inbreds' as they always said..

So basically it's a bunch of 16/17 year olds who think they're extras on 'Green Street'? I fear the level of 'cringe' will reach an unprecedented level........

So basically it's a bunch of 16/17 year olds who think they're extras on 'Green Street'? I fear the level of 'cringe' will reach an unprecedented level........

I love the fact everyone dismisses what strength etc that 16/17 year olds have.. as far as i know quite a few will be going who hardly ever go.. and told people to watch out just incase..

is the old bloke in the cap really called Jimmy Mush?

No, but there is a dale lad who's mid 40's who's very name is that. Silver Fox!

I love the fact everyone dismisses what strength etc that 16/17 year olds have.. as far as i know quite a few will be going who hardly ever go.. and told people to watch out just incase..

No one dismisses it. Just no one thinks it's anything to be scared of.

More kids to follow Matty Knowles and co round town like lost little sheep. Oh no. Should tell them to stick to getting chased round different towns with the EDL like they've grown used too lately.

No, but there is a dale lad who's mid 40's who's very name is that. Silver Fox!

No one dismisses it. Just no one thinks it's anything to be scared of.

More kids to follow Matty Knowles and co round town like lost little sheep. Oh no. Should tell them to stick to getting chased round different towns with the EDL like they've grown used too lately.

matty knowles... That's his name. Saw him

a few weeks ago when I was going to town. Asked me if I was goin to the game. Hadn't seen him since school.