rochdale vs latics

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the fact everyone dismisses what strength etc that 16/17 year olds have.. as far as i know quite a few will be going who hardly ever go.. and told people to watch out just incase..

When you go to places like Elland Road, Maine Road, Victoria Ground, Turf Moor, White Hart Lane - THEN you watch out and keep f----g schtum.

Edited by Yard Dog

The trouble is already kicking off.....I went to get my tickets today and was met at the window by a Father and Son telling each other to F-off. The Son added how he was going to effing twohat his Dad. Dale fans better beware with those two about. :D

Mrs. S. and I will be there. We're meeting up with some Shamrock Rovers/Dale fans who are coming from Dublin for what they describe as the REAL Lancashire derby.

It's the perfect opportunity to get the "One Ernie Cooksey!" chant reverberating all the way round Spotland once again.

I thought those mini-Flags with Ernie's face on were a nice touch.

When you go to places like Elland Road, Maine Road, Victoria Ground, Turf Moor, White Hart Lane - THEN you watch out and keep f----g schtum.

Been to 3 of the 5 (Turf Moor on several occasions) and not felt even the tiniest bit threatened once.

I suppose if you're of a nervous dispostion :sign0068: then most grounds can be scary.

Woof.

These little chavs turned up at The Litten Tree in Rochdale prior to the cup game, they took one look inside at the number of Latics fans and literally legged it.

Go and enjoy the game and forget about this lot........it reminds me of all the fear spread on here before we played Leeds last time, it's all nonsense. If you want to find trouble I'm sure you could, but 99.9% of the people supporting both teams will have a few pints, watch the game and go home as normal.

matty knowles... That's his name. Saw him

a few weeks ago when I was going to town. Asked me if I was goin to the game. Hadn't seen him since school.

in the middle. he's watched "the firm" one too many times. i remember the day he got sparked out on turf hill and was crying his eyes out. Ended up dragging a few mates up but left with his tail between his legs after being chased off the estate again. I've spoke to him quite a few times in the past but he's a knob to put it bluntly!

These little chavs turned up at The Litten Tree in Rochdale prior to the cup game, they took one look inside at the number of Latics fans and literally legged it.

Go and enjoy the game and forget about this lot........it reminds me of all the fear spread on here before we played Leeds last time, it's all nonsense. If you want to find trouble I'm sure you could, but 99.9% of the people supporting both teams will have a few pints, watch the game and go home as normal.

I was in there at the time. Lad I used to work with was one of the twenty dale who thought they'd be clever, got as far as the door then realised there was a few hundred in so ran off up the backstreets. They've got alot bigger numbers wise since then but nothing at all to worry about.

Most of them are absolute tools. I know quite a lot of them. Absolute dregs of society and sum dogdale up! Most dale fans hate them and Russ Lee (dale's f.i officer) thinks theyre a bunch of muppets!

cant believe anyones worried about rochdales mini-chavs. I happen to live n work in Rochdale and know who the majority of these neanderthals are - the majority of Dale fans find them a total embarrasment - they normally do a bit of posturing and then leg it pronto. As someone said earlier, keying cars near Sandy lane / Older Hill school is about their limit ! A few years ago they were a rag bag bunch of 14 yr old scrotes but now a bit older but still useless scrotes ! We've all been to much tougher places than the Dale over the years - Forest, Wolves, Everton, Burnley, Leeds etc. Huddersfield n Tranmere have more intimidating fans and no-ones ever been worried about going there ! Majority are banned as they turned up pissed on a coach at Grimsby a couple of years ago, were refused admission and then went to Bury and caused trouble in a pub - got arrested and long bans for all ! Total chav soft-arsed lowlifes - no need to let any scaremongering worry anyone - they are harmless muppets ! :lol:

Sounds good to me.

Also under consideration for being sung are :

Walking in a Dudley wonderland.

Gary Kelly's Disco Pants.

Oh Aidy Aidy....

Super Sean McCarthy.

Matty Rush Rush Rush.

Anymore for anymore?

Stevie Stevie Whitehall

Stevie Stevie Whitehall

Beavers! Beavers! Beavers!

Stevie Stevie Whitehall

Stevie Stevie Whitehall

Beavers! Beavers! Beavers!

Andy Ritchie's Magic

We've got Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Holden on the wing on the wing

You'll never beat Earl Barrett

Jobbo Jobbo

Smalley for England...

edit=typo

Edited by dazlatic

Whilst the sentiment is nice, can we not sing for players who are currently playing for us?

That goes without saying and would be great, but unfortunately the most vocal we get is when we sing the praises of our past heroes, as you've indicated in another post in this thread.

P.S. Pleeeeeease can we also have the second verse of the Andy Ritchie song:

Andy Ritchie's magic, he wears a magic hat

He played for Oldham Athletic, he's such a lovely chap

He scored goals with his left foot, he scored goals with his right

And when we played Man City he scored all feckin' night