rochdale vs latics

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bought a ticket yet but... I'm going to walk down Edenfield road for it.

My dads going to his only away game, my mum's going. My sister lives on Wilbutts Lane and has an 18th month old so can we please keep the noise down when (IF) we score!

Edited by pukka

Not bought a ticket yet but... I'm going to walk down Edenfield road for it.

My dads going to his only away game, my mum's going. My sister lives on Wilbutts Lane and has an 18th month old so can we please keep the noise down when (IF) we score!

No promises :wink:

Let him/her have a good few hours kip pre match.

i might go

what will the facilities be like?

what kind of "day experience" can I expect?

will people who take their kids be able to get them a tasty, nutritious pie?

Facilities pretty bad, but more space around for standin inside the stand where food toilets etc are, incidentally there is a very good chippy opposite the main stand, but can get quite busy on match day. atmosphere will be quite good saying its a local derby (n0b heads in both stands behind the goals so banter with them)

And yes the pies are rather goood, but can sel out quickly (especially with 3000 fans there)

but be careful before and after game when outside the stadium.. the young chavs can be violent

Facilities pretty bad, but more space around for standin inside the stand where food toilets etc are, incidentally there is a very good chippy opposite the main stand, but can get quite busy on match day. atmosphere will be quite good saying its a local derby (n0b heads in both stands behind the goals so banter with them)

And yes the pies are rather goood, but can sel out quickly (especially with 3000 fans there)

but be careful before and after game when outside the stadium.. the young chavs can be violent

I think Harry Bosch was being a tad droll. Or that's one mighty counter-woosh which hasn't been detected by my radar!

sounds good.

i better stay away in case such salubrious surroundings make me want to support the Dale instead of Latics.

Edited by HarryBosch