Filipe Moraise

His stats (and his WIKI page) suggest he's more of a winger than a striker.

2005–2006 Chelsea 0 (0)

2006 → Milton Keynes Dons (loan) 13 (0)

2006–2007 Millwall 12 (1)

2007 → St. Johnstone (loan) 13 (1)

2007–2009 Hibernian 30 (1)

2009 Inverness Caledonian Thistle 12 (3)

2009–2010 St. Johnstone 30 (2)

What position did he play for the reserves?

Edited by Gaz_Oafc

2005–2006 Chelsea 0 (0)

i think your right , imo this means taylor will go back up top with phil on wing

2005–2006 Chelsea 0 (0)

Not stayed anywhere long has he? His soccerbase page shows him playing far less games too. The coaches must rate him as we've shipped out three to give him 'non-contract' terms. Which in effect is an extended trial. Hope it works out as those that have seen him seem to rate him. So who gets dropped? Lewi? Jones? Go three up top? I think one thing we do lack in an attacking sense is out and out pace. Taylor is capable of being quick but that lightening burst he used to have has dwindled over the last couple of years. I hope this lad will bring something new to the table.

Edited by oafcprozac

Why is everybody assuming that this guy will start tomorrow? He was released by St Johnstone in the summer, so apart from a run out at Accrington on Wednesday, has he played any football this season? I'll be amazed if he starts and not totally shocked if he's not even on the bench.

Match sharpness would surely be an issue; unless he’s been on trial at lots of other clubs over the last few months and has been getting lots of reserve games??

Saw him on sky, just the once; when he was at Hibs in the Hibs vs Hearts derby. He played right wing that game; and was really small physically IRRC; looked about 5ft6 at best. Quick though.

Can’t see him starting on sat; but he may make the bench and get on at some point – Christophe made the bench for us the day after his short term deal was announced.

Prozac - Who are the 3 we’ve shipped out; I can only think of Gregan to Fleetwood; coz I doubt (speculation of course) Mossley are contributing for young Josh

EDIT: just seen the Purdie loan deal. Sorted.

Edited by slystallone

Match sharpness would surely be an issue; unless he’s been on trial at lots of other clubs over the last few months and has been getting lots of reserve games??

Saw him on sky, just the once; when he was at Hibs in the Hibs vs Hearts derby. He played right wing that game; and was really small physically IRRC; looked about 5ft6 at best. Quick though.

Can’t see him starting on sat; but he may make the bench and get on at some point – Christophe made the bench for us the day after his short term deal was announced.

Prozac - Who are the 3 we’ve shipped out; I can only think of Gregan to Fleetwood; coz I doubt (speculation of course) Mossley are contributing for young Josh

Purdie to hereford and Rod Mcdonald to stafford

Josh, McDonald and Purdie + Gregan. Mossley will be contributing something, Josh won't be on a massive wedge mid three figures at best a week. Don't forget Semi-Pro clubs like Mossley pay weekly wages to most of their players.

Not stayed anywhere long has he? His soccerbase page shows him playing far less games too. The coaches must rate him as we've shipped out three to give him 'non-contract' terms. Which in effect is an extended trial. Hope it works out as those that have seen him seem to rate him. So who gets dropped? Lewi? Jones? Go three up top? I think one thing we do lack in an attacking sense is out and out pace. Taylor is capable of being quick but that lightening burst he used to have has dwindled over the last couple of years. I hope this lad will bring something new to the table.

maybe with 4 going out this signing isnt the last..maybe we have enough scope to bring in one more player...who knows..

i think going off what dickov said in the man eve news thursday he is willing to give feeney a run in the team,seems to think that is what he needs a few games to hone his skill...have to say i havent seen anything to convince me he is a 20 a goal scorer...and he hasnt linked up well with other strike partners or wingers..but i hope its just a case of scoring one will lead to the floodgates opening...

dont think he will start but i think he will get on...depends how we do and how the game is going...

seems like another young hungry player of the ilk dickov likes....and pace is deffo something we been missing

agreed,

on another note anyone think kelly will be here after his 6 months are up

personally i think not, too lightweight

unfortunately not, i think he's got the effort but we can't see what he can do from only sub appearances.

the fact we have a big squad means we arent getting any consistency as there are so many players who can do a good job and can replace each other